Dr Lee's Xandrox 12.5% Or 15%?

RearEndedPinto

Reaction score
I'd like to go for max results @ my front hairline & temples, but I don't want to use something that will make my hair dull and gunky the way Rogaine did. I stopped using Rogaine because it made my hair look like crap in no time. Thanks
beer.gif

20something

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd go for the 15%. It's a solution instead of a lotion and Xandrox 15 can be kept at virtually all temperatures making it a great travel companion. I think the 12.5 starts to degrade at much higher temps (i.e. you wouldn't want to leave it in your car on a hot day).

Ams99

Established Member
Reaction score
i believe because it's an alcohol based solution, dr lee says it absorbs better than the 12.5% lotion. as far as drying, since it's ppg free, i find it to be pretty greasy, but i don't believe it leaves bad residue my hair is pretty short right now, so can't tell.

20something

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't find the Xandrox 5 to be too greasy, but it does make me flake a bit. I'm trying to keep it under control with Nizoral and TGel. So far it's not too bad.

rahezy

Reaction score
I will probably get that stuff pretty soon. 20something, are you using Xandrox on your hairline? Is it even effective for hairline loss?

20something

Established Member
Reaction score
Everything that works on the crown works on the hairline, just not as well. I have just minor thinning on the hairline and crown, so I'm hoping that I will do well as I caught it early.

I'm using Xandrox, Propecia and alternating Nizoral shampoo right now. I'm only ~5 weeks in, so I will hopefully start to see something in the next few months. The hardest thing is just being patient.