Dr.Lee's prices are fair

Japanbound

Reaction score
For all you Lee haters out there... My propecia runs 41.71 and 50.00 for a three month supply of minoxidil...

I don't want to hear about proscar or generic finasteride, im talking strict prices here... The much vaunted drugstore.com sells a month of propecia for 46.99, oh wow that's 6 dollars more.. Let's see 3 months supply of rogaine 50.00 same price... now you could get generics, but im not talking about... I'm talking straight to all the lee haters who b**ch about his prices. Your facts are wrong period, he sells his minoxidil which is great, and you can get any sort of mixture you want (Propecia gyl free bv free etc) Bottom line: Lee puts hard work into his products, and DOESN'T overcharge. I wouldn't even mind paying a premium which I dont, I get them delivered to my house without any embarrasment, and I was able to get a prescrip with no hassle years ago, and haven't had a problem since.

SO once again, Dr.Lee doesn't overcharge.

cinter99

Reaction score
You don't think $38.00 for a tiny tub of spironolactone cream that might last a couple weeks is a bit expensive?

HairFreak

Established Member
Reaction score
Japanbound said:
For all you Lee haters out there... My propecia runs 41.71 and 50.00 for a three month supply of minoxidil...

I don't want to hear about proscar or generic finasteride, im talking strict prices here... The much vaunted drugstore.com sells a month of propecia for 46.99, oh wow that's 6 dollars more.. Let's see 3 months supply of rogaine 50.00 same price... now you could get generics, but im not talking about... I'm talking straight to all the lee haters who b**ch about his prices. Your facts are wrong period, he sells his minoxidil which is great, and you can get any sort of mixture you want (Propecia gyl free bv free etc) Bottom line: Lee puts hard work into his products, and DOESN'T overcharge. I wouldn't even mind paying a premium which I dont, I get them delivered to my house without any embarrasment, and I was able to get a prescrip with no hassle years ago, and haven't had a problem since.

SO once again, Dr.Lee doesn't overcharge.

Do you know why are Propecia and Rogaine more expensive than their generic versions!? Well mostly because of the high price of advertising. I dont see dr. Lee advertising his products on TV, radio, magazines, internet...
So please don't compare price of Rogaine and Dr. Lee's minoxidil!
And after all what is generic minoxidil? Dr. Lee's minoxidil could also be clasified as generic one. Well, I guess he reduced percentage of propylene glycol... :roll:

bombscience

Reaction score
I think Dr. Lee's minoxidil is overpriced. 3 months for 50 is not a bargain. I only use it because he has a PG-Free formula that my scalp can deal with 2 times a day.

Japanbound

Reaction score
You don't make your own formulas do you? I'm not saying he isn't making a profit, but he does develop his own products.. Sure some of them are just other products, but who cares. As for rogaine, sure they spend money on advertising, they also make FAR MORE money.. They have an established product, a never ending demand, and a clientel that is forced to continue to use it's product for results. As far as I am concerned Dr. Lee makes good formulas, and takes the time to try to make other alternatives for those who have had problems with minoxidil etc.. I don't see Upjohn doing that.. Don't hate.

HairFreak

Established Member
Reaction score
LOL dude, noboody is hating.
I am using his products and currently have four bottles of his minoxidil, so zip it.