Dr Lee's Minoxidil

DaPlaya

Reaction score
Hi people,

I just received an 8 month supply of Dr. Lee's minoxidil. I was all fine and happy until I read this post http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions/viewtopic.php?t=16805

I'm worried now, how do we know Lee's mino is genuine???

PS. The main reason why i ordered it is because of the extreme flaking i had experienced with kirkland, nizoral helped a little but not much...

DaPlaya

Reaction score
bump

no one asks himself the question i am asking?? could i be just one paranoid git :lol: ? oh come on i am sure some of you are... :wink:

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

There are numerous reports of Rogaine not working for some people,

There are numerous reports of Proscar not working for some people,

There are numerous reports of Propecia not working for some people,

There are numerous reports of Nizoral not working for some people,

There are numerous reports of Folligen not working for some people,

From this we must conclude that nothing works, abandon ship! abandon ship!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Boy oh boy! with this kind of doubt, and only after a single month of treatments you are going to have some real fun grwoing your hair back ! LOL.

Best of luck.

DaPlaya

Reaction score
2 months Sir :lol:, and a bunch of days even :lol: :lol:

no seriously, you're right in a away, but the guy didn't say that he didn't have results with minoxidil full stop. Had he said that, that would've had placed him in one of the groups you listed above. But he said, he got results with kirkland's minoxidil, then these results faded away when he switched to Dr Lee's minoxidil, he went back to kirkland and the results were there again...

anyway, i think this guy is a paranoid,... he's seeing things. Topic closed... Dr Lee, if you read me, excuse me for my doubts :lol: :lol: :lol:

Axon

Reaction score
Listen carefully.

What other people say should have no relevance to you.

If you were annoyed with the extensive dry time of Upjohn style Rogaine, you switched for the correct reason. Paranoid postings from someone with no photos certainly should not rattle you so easily. I've been on Dr. Lee's for 2 years and have noted no performance dips from the one year I was on Kirkland.

But hey, it's your hair. Do whatever you want.

DaPlaya

Reaction score
Axon said:
Listen carefully.

What other people say should have no relevance to you.

If you were annoyed with the extensive dry time of Upjohn style Rogaine, you switched for the correct reason. Paranoid postings from someone with no photos certainly should not rattle you so easily. I've been on Dr. Lee's for 2 years and have noted no performance dips from the one year I was on Kirkland.

But hey, it's your hair. Do whatever you want.

thanks a lot mate :wink: