Dr. Lee's 12.5% = fast drying?

bluechips

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello, I just wanted to know if all of Dr. Lee's minoxidil's (esp. his 12.5% and 15% solutions) are fast drying?
Thanks.

gambit420

Reaction score
No, they even take longer to dry than regular Rogaine. In fact when I was using the 15% it never dried. Both are sticky too so it's almost like leaving maple syrup on your head. The 12.5% Lotion was the best but I discontinued it because of the massive headaches.

Private Ryan

Established Member
Reaction score
i believe you are talking about the new 12.5% solution?

it not out yet, so i don't think anyone know... according to Dr. Lee, it should dry pretty fast...

gambit420

Reaction score
Dr. Lee has 12.5% and 15% Xandrox versions which has been out for years. Both do not completely dry. The new 12.5% solution, which is supposed to dry within minutes, has now been postponed indefinitely.

g8trguy

Reaction score
Hi,

I used to use Dr. Lee's 12 and 15% products in the past but I found that more ended up on my pillow at night then anywhere else. You may want to think about a lotion. I use a 30% which really is equivilent to Dr. Lee's 15% because a lotion isnt absorbed the same way his products are. I use it only at night along with 7% during the day which dries pretty quick and have had fantastic results. You must get a prescription for the 30% lotion I believe the also have 15%.

beaner

Reaction score
g8trguy said:
Hi,

I used to use Dr. Lee's 12 and 15% products in the past but I found that more ended up on my pillow at night then anywhere else. You may want to think about a lotion. I use a 30% which really is equivilent to Dr. Lee's 15% because a lotion isnt absorbed the same way his products are. I use it only at night along with 7% during the day which dries pretty quick and have had fantastic results. You must get a prescription for the 30% lotion I believe the also have 15%.

Dr Lee's 12.5% is a lotion. His 12.5% solution has not been released.