Dr. lee MINOXI

HARM1

Established Member
Reaction score
500 Standard Minoxidil 5%, 65 mL
How is it that this minoxidil cost so little? im want to buy it, is it a good minoxidil?

CCS

Reaction score
ha ha! you must be new.

yes, it is good minoxidil. and it is expensive, for 5% minoxidil, compliments of buying it at a site that sells newer stuff.

minoxidil is a very old comodity and can be bought at walmart for $17 for 3 bottles of the equate brand. it is so cheap that no scam artist even needs to sell fakes. in fact, many scam artists put minoxidil in their bottles just so they can say their product is FDA approved.

HARM1

Established Member
Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
ha ha! you must be new.

yes, it is good minoxidil. and it is expensive, for 5% minoxidil, compliments of buying it at a site that sells newer stuff.

minoxidil is a very old comodity and can be bought at walmart for $17 for 3 bottles of the equate brand. it is so cheap that no scam artist even needs to sell fakes. in fact, many scam artists put minoxidil in their bottles just so they can say their product is FDA approved.
I am new, PLZ help me. I am not in the us, and we gave no walmart here. 16 BUCKS on DR. lee's site it the THE ceapest ive seen it, for example here the have it for 6 0buack for one mounth, no? :
http://www.housepharmacy.com/generic-rogaine.html
PLZ help, THX ALOT

beaner

Reaction score
HARM1 said:
collegechemistrystudent said:
ha ha! you must be new.

I am new, PLZ help me. I am not in the us, and we gave no walmart here. 16 BUCKS on DR. lee's site it the THE ceapest ive seen it, for example here the have it for 6 0buack for one mounth, no? :
http://www.housepharmacy.com/generic-rogaine.html
PLZ help, THX ALOT

No...it looks as if that site is selling 4 bottles for 60 dollars...so 4 months. That is still expensive....you may want to try Ebay..you can get 4 bottles of the same stuff for about half the price.

Cassin

Reaction score
HARM1 said:
500 Standard Minoxidil 5%, 65 mL
How is it that this minoxidil cost so little? im want to buy it, is it a good minoxidil?

I love the stuff! I have been using it for 2 years and I couldn't live without it It dries real fast as well and for me it didn't come with the typical irritation of off the shelf minoxidil.

You think it's cheap?:) Most people b**ch about the price but I consider it cheap for the value of the overall product.