dr feller's a good fella.

oneill21

Reaction score
just thought i would share a recent expereince with dr feller in ny. went in for a consult, showed him my hair, he poked around and then kicked me out (nicely). he explained he would not recommend it since my loss is in its early stages, but in a few years he would be happy to go ahead with it.
as much as i wasn't sure that was what i wanted to hear, i appreciated that he wasn't out to empty my wallet. he even joked that in a few years he would be more than happy to take my money, but now wasn't the right time. when the time is right, i will definitely go to him for a FUE job. it's nice to know that their are some ethical docs out there who actually put your best interest before their bank accounts.

mattj

Established Member
Reaction score
What norwood number are you? Do you have pictures? I'd like to know if I'd be rejected.

oneill21

Reaction score
i guess maybe a 1-2, receding in the temples and a little diffuse in the crown area. no pics, sorry. i was really just interested in doing his postage stamp FUE procedure, but he said the risk of shock fallout was not worth it. as he put it: for every 1 he put in, 2 might fall out.

G

No question about it, Dr. Allan Feller is talented and ethical. Glad to hear of your good experience with him and his good advice.