Dr Cole- Bad Review After 3 hair transplant With Him

Omchi12

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, i hate dealing with it so I'll do it short.
now im 28 YO, did my first hair transplant with him around 3 years ago, since then did 2 touchups.
Generally my hair situation wasnt that bad, i was bolding in my temples, and hairline. Majority of hair was full.
First hair transplant was around 1500 grafts- with goals of filling temples, creating nice hairline and fixing a scar.
Temples were partially treated, hairline remained bad, scar- remained the same, no even grafts were planted there. first touchup- around 1300 grafts added. still lame hairline, scar again missed. 9months post 2nd OP attached. when you look at it remember- most of the hair you see is my natural one. im now almsot 8 months after my 3rd op- which all of them were dedicated to small area- just hairline, small scar, and temples, total of almost 3500 grafts and it still looks thin. holes, poor growth in some places. i see it as a failure. even if i keep losing hair all the time- which is one of their excuses- with the amound of hairs i transplated there it suppose to look nice. completely bold people put much less density and it looks better. second picture attached shows my scalp afger my 3rd op. you can see there for example, how the right side of my hairlie near center has an actual hole. they just left there a hole again. area almost without new grafts which now as i expected is empty. I Paid so much efforts and money, 3 ops, and it still sucks. I highly suggest finding another one,
PS- i got more pictures and files which shows exactly what i requested before each surgery. i just dont want to deal with it too much or taking more pics now. if someone will insist i may send.
thanks

Attachments

• VspNuzHdSEi8tADEC+8Qeg.jpg
    VspNuzHdSEi8tADEC+8Qeg.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 380
  • image001 (1).jpg
    image001 (1).jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 383

Omchi12

My Regimen
Reaction score
Photo from today - around 7.5 months post 3rd op in order to maintain hairline - looks bad, terrible hole which is mainly because of neglected areas during hair transplant as first picture shown

Attachments

• 58D29B93-6794-4C14-BE33-5B3243A6A452.jpeg
    58D29B93-6794-4C14-BE33-5B3243A6A452.jpeg
    84.8 KB · Views: 391