Dr. Christiano Presentation on JAK Inhibitors

Fbalding84

Established Member
Reaction score
Attack by the body on the body is auto immune whether sensitivity or error in gentic programming

- - - Updated - - -

Large number of the population suffer from allergies and acne as well. The numbers don't just justify anything. Indeed fibrosis is not the beginning but more a result of a long complicated process over several years.

We see the same over activity from DHT in sebum gland in puberty resulting in acne. The microbial flora flourish and we see acne like you described. For this reason I believe that certainty PGd are released because part of an allergy or invasive like reaction to protect the body. It might be that reactive systems sees the hair follicle (because of what's attached to be it Bactria or any other who knows what) as foreign objects it needs to get rid or neutralize. It does begin withthe up regulation and down regulations of it all but rather it happens to a reaction to something that triggers them in the first place. You can try to adjust and get the levels to where they needs to be but it won't give you a cure. Eliminating the triggers will.

Fena2000

Established Member
Reaction score
Is dr Christiano done with her research now or is there any change she's going to tackle the Androgenetic Alopecia puzzle?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is dr Christiano done with her research now or is there any change she's going to tackle the Androgenetic Alopecia puzzle?

That's a question for Dr. Christiano. I've already emailed her before if she has any plans on doing a case study with JAK inhibitors on Androgenetic Alopecia....

No response.

Fena2000

Established Member
Reaction score
That figures.
You know what , I'm tired of people saying balding is just cosmetic. When I was reading dr Christianos interview , she was saying they found that AA is linked to diabetis 1 , rheumatoid arthritis and celiac disease. So I looked if Androgenetic Alopecia was linked to any serious conditions. Androgenetic Alopecia is linked to coronary heart disease, prostate cancer and pcos ( maybe even more) which everybody probably knows. That's why treatments for any of these diseases are also treatments for Androgenetic Alopecia. So if you look at it that way, Androgenetic Alopecia is not just a cosmetic problem, it's a symptom of something more serious.

resu

Reaction score
Even if it was just cosmetic, no one in present day should go bald period. The role of a scientist and of a doctor is to improve our life condition, baldness deteriorates our life condition, no need to justify a cure.

Fena2000

Established Member
Reaction score
That's a question for Dr. Christiano. I've already emailed her before if she has any plans on doing a case study with JAK inhibitors on Androgenetic Alopecia....

No response.

How long ago was that? I've send one yesterday, doubt I'll get a response, worth a try though.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Doctors perhaps, but science doesn't owe you anything.

Great! Than I'd like for everyone to get a nice tax return after all funding for scientific research is pulled.

Derp.

- - - Updated - - -

How long ago was that? I've send one yesterday, doubt I'll get a response, worth a try though.

A couple weeks ago.

I also email Dr. Brett King twice (months ago and a couple weeks ago) and received no response either.
The only doctor that DID have anything to say on the matter is Cotsarelis but also said he would NOT prescribe it, lol. I think we're being trolled.

Fena2000

Established Member
Reaction score
Great! Than I'd like for everyone to get a nice tax return after all funding for scientific research is pulled.

Derp.

- - - Updated - - -

A couple weeks ago.

I also email Dr. Brett King twice (months ago and a couple weeks ago) and received no response either.
The only doctor that DID have anything to say on the matter is Cotsarelis but also said he would NOT prescribe it, lol. I think we're being trolled.

Thats pretty nice of him to send something back.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats pretty nice of him to send something back.

Oh, he didnt respond to ME directly, someone else did when the JAK inhibitors made headline news with Kyle Rhodes. We can't even get a simple email response from these guys.......