Dr. Berg Hair Formula for Male Pattern Baldness

Will44

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone tried out this formula for male pattern baldness? Looks like an interesting product. Below are the ingredients;

1. Silica - A mineral essential to strengthening hair, nails, and skin, which is usually lost over time as we age.
  2. Stinging Nettle Root Extract - A powerful DHT testosterone blocker that allows hair root nutrients to get inside and flow unhindered.
  3. Wild-Caught Fish Collagen - To help slow hair loss and thicken fine hair. This is a non-farm-raised product to give you a wide spectrum of amino acid building blocks.
  4. Biotin - Essential for improved hair structure.
  5. Highest Quality Vitamin C Complex - All-natural (not synthetic) coenzyme used to create and rebuild your hair.
  6. B Vitamin Complex - To help strengthen hair growth at the molecular level.
  7. Trace Minerals - More than 72 ionic trace minerals used to prevent hair loss due to the lack of these essential minerals.

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
$40/month for a product which won't help you if you have Androgenetic Alopecia :p

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score

So does taking a biotin supplement make your hair grow faster or fuller? There isn't enough evidence to rate biotin's effectiveness in the treatment of hair loss, according to the National Institutes of Health (NIH).​

Manufacturers claim that shampoo, conditioner, and hair oils, masks, or creams containing biotin can thicken hair, increase fullness, and add shine. Despite these claims, there are no scientific studies to show that biotin shampoo or any other hair product can make your hair grow faster or thicker.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone tried out this formula for male pattern baldness? Looks like an interesting product. Below are the ingredients;

1. Silica - A mineral essential to strengthening hair, nails, and skin, which is usually lost over time as we age.
  2. Stinging Nettle Root Extract - A powerful DHT testosterone blocker that allows hair root nutrients to get inside and flow unhindered.
  3. Wild-Caught Fish Collagen - To help slow hair loss and thicken fine hair. This is a non-farm-raised product to give you a wide spectrum of amino acid building blocks.
  4. Biotin - Essential for improved hair structure.
  5. Highest Quality Vitamin C Complex - All-natural (not synthetic) coenzyme used to create and rebuild your hair.
  6. B Vitamin Complex - To help strengthen hair growth at the molecular level.
  7. Trace Minerals - More than 72 ionic trace minerals used to prevent hair loss due to the lack of these essential minerals.

Have you tried this as yet?

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
$40/month for a product which won't help you if you have Androgenetic Alopecia :p

According to Dr Berg, that's what the Stinging Nettle Root is for, to deal with the Androgen problem. The other items on the list are no doubt important additionals to have in a regimen.