dont know what to do

Jm0311

Reaction score
i want to get on some sort of finasteride. Personally i dont trust these online pharmacies. ordering from India and such (Proscar, Finpecia, Fincar etc)
how do you know that you are going to get exactly what you want and if its legit?
if i go to a dermatologist would would he prescribe me? I dont wanna spend all my money on propecia. are there generics that derms prescribe here in the states? thanks all

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
this has been asked 8 million times.

there are two ways to get finasteride, either order online from places that don't require perscriptions, or get a perscription from a doctor.

i went and saw my family doctor, he looked at my hiar for 10 seconds, wrote me my perscription and i was on my way.

none of us are your doctor, so we can't tell you if he will perscibe it or not. that's something you'll have to go and do for yourself.

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
usmcmarine083 said:
Personally i dont trust these online pharmacies. ordering from India and such (Proscar, Finpecia, Fincar etc)

Proscar is exactly the same drug as Propecia, made by the same people in the same place, the only difference is the dosage. I personally don't see the point in taking a chance on generics either when Proscar works out so cheap.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
usmcmarine083 said:
i want to get on some sort of finasteride. Personally i dont trust these online pharmacies. ordering from India and such (Proscar, Finpecia, Fincar etc)
how do you know that you are going to get exactly what you want and if its legit?
if i go to a dermatologist would would he prescribe me? I dont wanna spend all my money on propecia. are there generics that derms prescribe here in the states? thanks all

mr marine i and others have told you many times the ins and outs of this hairloss game,and all along ya never said thankyou or please once in ya pm's to me

i dunno,what do they teach you in the marines? :hairy: