Donald Trumps Wants Dr. Oz As His Future Secretary Of Health And Human Services

resu

Reaction score
If a potential hair loss cure was on trials you can believe he would make the impossible to make it available, to him.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If a potential hair loss cure was on trials you can believe he would make the impossible to make it available, to him.

He wouldn't he think he looks fabulous..he really thinks he is perfect as is. otherwise why not lose weight or have a neck lift eye job etc. he can afford all these things very easily. he has a woman the age of his daughter who is beautiful and surrounds himself with people who tell him how fantastic he is.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
His actions and words make me wonder if his intention is to purposely lose the elections. :D

He was never meant to win anyway. There's a lot of "democracy" and "freedom" the U.S. must still export around the world. :D

he wants to win he just has no impulse control and he can't help himself depending on audience he's in front of. He feeds off adoration of his crowds. throws them what they want in moment, then later is counciled shown poll numbers and tries to walk it back etc.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Many people think he's there just to keep up the pretence of democracy and force the majority of people to vote Clinton, who will continue to finance wars and terrorism.

I don't know and I don't frankly care, Europe is screwed either way.

My opinion? He wants to win. He will keep trying to win.. But i think he knows he probably won't win at this point and he has a plan b. Its getting obvious what his plan b is.

resu

Reaction score
He wouldn't he think he looks fabulous..he really thinks he is perfect as is. otherwise why not lose weight or have a neck lift eye job etc. he can afford all these things very easily. he has a woman the age of his daughter who is beautiful and surrounds himself with people who tell him how fantastic he is.

He struggles with the combover, it wouldn't distract him anymore if he wouldn't have to do it any longer.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He struggles with the combover, it wouldn't distract him anymore if he wouldn't have to do it no longer.

LOL What combover? According to him he has a thick full head of hair ;)

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL What combover? According to him he has a thick full head of hair ;)
There was some months ago an article in Wired which tried to show how the Donald's combover works. It was so difficult not even I understood it. Maybe @zircon has a clue!

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have had a slight obsession with his hair for some time. Even I don't fully understand how it works. I think he has a heavily diffused NW3/4 hairline left (maybe from plugs), grows his remaining hair super long, combs it forward from the back and then back again to form the "hairline" that you see. Hair spray to fix it in place, yellow dye for color. It's not always a pretty sight but I honestly think it's a key part of his image and that shaving it off would be much, much worse for him. The illusion is enough and it can look pretty good from a distance.

Some people have speculated that it's a 60k high tech weave. You be the judge:
http://gawker.com/is-donald-trump-s-hair-a-60-000-weave-a-gawker-invest-1777581357
Microcylinders???

Whatever it is, it is a miracle that this thing holds together
image.jpeg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have serious distaste for the man since 1987 so I can't judge him unbiasedly.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Microcylinders???

Whatever it is, it is a miracle that this thing holds together View attachment 43480

Why is it so hard to understand? he has a diffused thin birds nest that he combs around and forward and hairsprays the f*ck out of it. Don't know why you guys are confused.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is it so hard to understand? he has a diffused thin birds nest that he combs around and forward and hairsprays the f*ck out of it. Don't know why you guys are confused.

Don't know. With my semi-comb over, whenever there is a gust of wind, the hair that is just a bit longer starts spiking like a mofo and I have a panic attack.

I am starting to think that if Trump has the guts to expose that thing to the wind, then he has what it takes to be president.