Does This Make You Feel Any Better?

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
Just wondered when you look at beautiful women dating bald guys, does it give you hope? Check out these two examples.

Emily Ratajkowski
080316-emily-ratajkowski-lead.jpg

I wouldn't say this guy is particularly good looking and this is certainly a better picture of him. I’ve seen pics where he looks pretty pale and out of shape.

Pia Muehlenbeck, blogger, model, fashion brand designer.
423F42D900000578-4688416-image-m-33_1499852050250.jpg

Not a bad looking guy I guess, he has a good fashion sense but yea I am sure either of these two women could date who the hell they want but both have long term bald partners.

What do you guys think?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
celeb dating celeb

wow

they will break up in a few month/years nevertheless if they are bald or fullheads

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't think either of the male partners are clebes tbh so it's not like they have 'status'. That may or may not be true, just trying to point out that it doesn't seem to be an issue for these women.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are these glorious bald Adonis' being seen with these famewhore sl*ts.

Doesn't make me feel better, makes me feel worse for society.

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
Haha, well I tried...I know where you are coming from though.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When someone is as beautiful as Emily Ratajkowski they've already received endless amount of validation for their beauty. They don't need a hot boyfriend to reaffirm their beauty.

That's why the 4, 5, 6s try so hard to get hot boyfriends. Because that would reaffirm their notion that they are beautiful.

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
When someone is as beautiful as Emily Ratajkowski they've already received endless amount of validation for their beauty. They don't need a hot boyfriend to reaffirm their beauty.

That's why the 4, 5, 6s try so hard to get hot boyfriends. Because that would reaffirm their notion that they are beautiful.

Sweeeeeet, we'll all be 100% fine then right? haha

We can all the date the superheat models who don't need any validation.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sweeeeeet, we'll all be 100% fine then right? haha

We can all the date the superheat models who don't need any validation.
Yeah, just run money status game, and don't forget you still have to look pretty good. But remember that these girls have literally 100s of other men trying to date them, you'll have to hold her purse and basically be her slave. Because that's what she's used to. Make 1 mistake and she's on to the next one.

TLDR: it's ogre.

The Wolf of Bald Street

My Regimen
Reaction score
No it doesn't. I didn't love my hair because I thought it would get me hot women, I loved my hair because I loved my hair. It was a part of my identity. I could express myself through hairstyles. Now I am forcibly stuck being the bald guy, a very short buzzcut being my only option unless I wear rugs. I could have all the beautiful women in the world, it wouldn't change the fact that I hate baldness itself to my very core and I hate that I now have to live with it for the rest of my life since I have DUPA which is the worst form of baldness next to AU.

Last edited:

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, just run money status game, and don't forget you still have to look pretty good. But remember that these girls have literally 100s of other men trying to date them, you'll have to hold her purse and basically be her slave. Because that's what she's used to. Make 1 mistake and she's on to the next one.

TLDR: it's ogre.

Better looking women can be hard work as well, but average or plain looking seem even worse. Something to do with being confused over how plenty of guys would still bang them, but they are nowhere near as valued as a 7+.

Your first post was on the money, attractive women actually can be more down to earth. I don't know where you got the impression they're like this in the 2nd post.

Ratjakowska is carrying her own purse in that picture.