Does Propecia only postponing Baldness?

G

Propecia removes DHT from your system - not all but a huge part. So if there is regrowth then it´s because the hair follicles that where attacked mananged to survive and regenerate to some extent and start growing new hair.

minoxidil will take a dormant follicle, induce Ca2+ and then that small follicle will again produce hair - not strong hair but ok hair.

Rage

Established Member
Reaction score
I suppose you could say it postspones hairloss.. a better word would be to suspend it. Its all as nesta said !

Reaction score
If you stopped after years of use, will you shed your hair crazily like minoxidil in a matter of months? or balding will slowly progress over years just like before treatment?

Thanks
MH

G

It depends on the person. Everyone is different. I have heard stories of both.

Reaction score
Too bad that DHT doesnt exist in chinese dictionary thats why most hair centre claims hairloss is due to poor circulation in scalp, bad sleep and weak kidney

You will there find that are literally hundreds of Hairgrowing medicine in hongkong, most of them has contains Radix stuff, i never met anyone having success with it because im sure every single individual is to ashame to talk about it in public

MH