Does minoxidil affect your penis growth?

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Could minoxidil have an effect on the users penis? I mean, it has to have hormones in it...

diffuse propecia

Established Member
Reaction score
I doubt it could have a negative effect, a simple search on google shows many results of minoxidil being used to treat erectile dysfunction and even simply to just improve on quality of erections. and according to this forum post pfizer is trying to patent a topical Minoxidil Erectile Dysfunction Spray.

http://www.regrowth.com/hairloss-forums//viewthread.cfm?f=5&t=16493

but that does not say anything about its ability to effect penile growth, in my opinion it should have no effect on penile growth and if it does then it probably would be a positive one. but then again that is just the opinion of a random guy on the net. If you truly are worried than speak with your doctor.

diffuse propecia

Established Member
Reaction score
I forgot to add, I am not advising anybody to start spraying rogaine on their penis, it could be dangerous. I was merely trying to show the unlikely hood that minoxidil applied to your scalp could negatively effect your penis. you should never want to over-erect your penis.

beaner

Reaction score
Fanjeera said:
Could minoxidil have an effect on the users penis? I mean, it has to have hormones in it...

I'm confused by your question--what has to have hormones in it? Your penis or minoxidil?

Minoxidil has nothing to do with hormones in any way if that's what your talking about.

CCS

Reaction score
If he puts minoxidil on his penis, it might dialate those blood vessels more than the rest. But it would then get in his woman, and make his penis hairy, and might damage those blood vessels. Might not go deep enough either, or the increased circulation could take it systemic fast. If all blood vessels dialate at the same rate, the penis would not be bigger.

Minoxidil does not have hormones in it. Putting it on your head will not affect your penis. And putting it on your penis sounds dumb for the reasons mentioned above. And I think alcohol on your penis would burn.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Fanjeera said:
Could minoxidil have an effect on the users penis?

It will, if you get a hot blonde nurse to rub the stuff onto it! :)

ali777

Reaction score
I thought penis stops growing with puberty. Am I missing something :woot: ?

Petchsky

Reaction score
ali777 said:
I thought penis stops growing with puberty. Am I missing something :woot: ?

I was thinking more, "hard on".

Deathcab

Reaction score
Im halting the train really quick to ask what % of Rogaine are there? What do most people use?

Deathcab