Does it seem like the media try's to portray hairloss as totally uncurable?

upyours

Reaction score
Yes,I know in the end hairloss is likely uncurable.However,there are major ways to stall it and regrow,not to mention hair transplants and of course hair systems.Now more than ever is the best time to have hairloss(at least we aren't having it in the 60's-80's!!!).But how come in mainstream news articles and what everyday non hairloss conscious people mind's,they make it out as if there is NO cure for hairloss and that it's head shaving time as soon as you see thinning or recession?And that they trivialize hair loss treatments?Does anyone else notice this?

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Shave it shave it shave it...

B

Beingbaldsucksass

They actually claimed about the pdg2 reasarch that "scientists found the cure for baldness" lol jerkoffs, they just want rating

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
Seems more like the other way around to me. Every now and then an article comes in newspapers about newly discovered "cure" for hair loss. Most people have no idea hair transplants don't really work, they are under the impression you just go there and fix the problem. Same with meds really, non-balding people think propecia gives you your hair back. When I shaved my head recently, my dad asked me why I did it, because he read there is now a cure for baldness :roll:

B

Beingbaldsucksass

And the symbol of the world stupidity Justin bieber blamed the prince of England that he don't take propecia that will just fix his hair problems

resu

Reaction score
What I've always noticed is that the media makes it out to be like it's your fault that you're balding and not your genetic predisposition to start balding at a young age.

HairGuru22

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow you are so right, but not only media though, this sick society in general thinks you are at fault.
What I've always noticed is that the media makes it out to be like it's your fault that you're balding and not your genetic predisposition to start balding at a young age.

dude77

Reaction score
resu I agree .. and it's funny how they play it against the poor sap sitting at home watching .. showing those before and after ads of some guy miserable on the left but with renewed energy and happy as can be on the right .. and then you have the ads with the gf/wife by their side gushing over their 'new and improved looks with hair' .. kinda wicked but I get that it's marketing

Mercury

Banned
Reaction score
And the symbol of the world stupidity Justin bieber blamed the prince of England that he don't take propecia that will just fix his hair problems

if there is any question that there is some hidden cure out there or of propecia is a guarantee against hairloss just look at prince William. if the future ****ing king of england cant help himself going bald then no one can. end of story.