Does HM already exist?

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
That was from Gho's work I think.

jared_24

Established Member
Reaction score
Those before and after pictures are shockingly bad..... I sure hope those pics are not demonstrating the full potential of HM.

If the procedure is going to be stupidly expensive and THAT is the best result - then count me out. :thumbdown2:

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't think that's what TRC is.

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Actually they mention the term Hair multiplication about 10 times in the text, BUT nowhere do they say what exactly they mean with it. Just a marketing trick that flirts seriously with being a fraud.

jared_24

Established Member
Reaction score
Not that I'm the most knowledgable person on the subject of HM, but that website has really confused me.

This bit for example....

"Individual grafts, that contain 1-3 hairs (or rather hair follicles), are extracetd by tiny (0.75mm) specially developed needle from donor area, and then are implanted into minute holes in recipient area. "
p3a.jpg
p3b.jpg
p3c.jpg

"During the time between extraction and implantation the grafts are being kept in special solution with protecting and nurturing agents that help the new hair growth and recipient area healing. Recipient area holes are made by similar special needle as used for extraction, so they have the same shape as grafts for the best possible graft / hole fit."

Err..... isn't this just FUE??? I thought the whole point of HM was that they could just take a couple single strands of hair and then clone them (or whatever.)???

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You are right it is FUE. This site is just trying to exploit people with the term "hair multiplication".

I believe it mainly targets on people who have not done a lot of research, just heard that the potential future treatment is hair multiplication without knowing what exactly it is, and they get excited when they read that this clinic offers it.

Stupid bastards.

jared_24

Established Member
Reaction score
f*****g slimey, sleazy bastards. :jackit: :firing:

It really pisses me off to think just how manipulative and decietful these companies can be (a bit like H******* G****!) It doesn't just have a bad reflection of the company, but also the employees, infact ESPECIALLY the employee's!! It's obvious when it comes to selling surgery (esp. hair loss) all decent and honest work ethics are thrown out of the window.

Another thing that pisses me off is that there are no regulatory bodies out there that are putting a stop to these kind of sale tactics (or even challenging them) - regardless of the geographical location of the company.

/ rant over. :whistle: