Does cutting sexual activates help the itching?

shizzle69

Reaction score
Simply question, umm I heard cutting down on sexual activates may stop Rogaine from irritating your scalp if that is true how long would you have to be clean before you notice? Is there a website where I can order products online from doctor Lee?

Logic1

Established Member
Reaction score
You can order his producst through his website at http://www.minoxidil.com

You do have to pay a 1 time $20 fee to become his patient in order to purchase from him due to california laws.

Simply email him once using the email address found at his website regarding your interest in his product and make sure you let them know that you'll be a first time customer. They'll reply with some forms for you to fill out and send to them via snail mail with a signature. After this...you will be eligibe to buy his products.

Hope that helped.

shizzle69

Reaction score
Hey thanks alot logic, 3 weeks is a pretty long time to go for me :D , i was hoping one of you guys might know. I remember one time when i was not active for about a month and a half. I experienced no irritation during then, i was wondering if it was a coencidence.

biglemoncoke

Established Member
Reaction score
u dont have to be without ejaculation for a month and a half. personnaly i think its impossible. just not everyday

shizzle69

Reaction score
sorry i been away, but it was just something i heard. I was wondering if there was any truth to it, i guess not. :(

biglemoncoke

Established Member
Reaction score
experiences can be the truth, no scienrific research yet, cut it down once every 4 days. try