Does anyone else's heart sink when they look at old photos ?

JZA70

Banned
Reaction score
Do you ever go through an old photo album or just look through old Facebook pictures ?

It kills me to see how happy and care free I was. I imagine it must send a burst of emotions through some of you guys too.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Raising hand. I should post the pic of me at like 20 up thats on my fridge right now

I have a pic of me from my last band with my hair grown out. I have to find it, but its like my pinnacle pic. All downhill from there!

Travalanche

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I used to be attractive and happy believe it or not. Now I'm 24 but look like I'm 34. I would post pictures but it would just make you all pity me.

K

karankaran

My hair was the densest compared to my peers. Everyone used to say that i will never go bald. Just when the undergrad ended, things started to fall apart and now i am left with a huge bald spot my crown.

When i look at old pics, my hair was so dense , it could rival a woman with boy cut and i am not kidding. But i am glad i got to keep my hair till 23.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i was 17 and a half with heavily diffusing norwood 5 :D

i just found the videos i made back then with my old phone . . . . holy **** . . . . . the sadness hit me like a tidal wave

good thing i also have videos of when my hair was decent (but even then i had some crown loss :()

bald29

Established Member
Reaction score
My heart doesn't sink, but I get astonished on how fast I changed. 3 years ago I had a full head of hair, without hair loss signs, and now I'm an NW5. When I look at those pictures I just don't understand how it happened so fast. I hope I react well to the medication.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
My heart doesn't sink, but I get astonished on how fast I changed. 3 years ago I had a full head of hair, without hair loss signs, and now I'm an NW5. When I look at those pictures I just don't understand how it happened so fast. I hope I react well to the medication.

Me too. It's been two years for me, going from enough hair for two people to not nearly enough for 1. but mine is diffuse. Do you have scalp pain? I do and I believe it's a sign of aggressive MBP.

bald29

Established Member
Reaction score
Me too. It's been two years for me, going from enough hair for two people to not nearly enough for 1. but mine is diffuse. Do you have scalp pain? I do and I believe it's a sign of aggressive MBP.

No, no scalp pain. My hairloss has stopped, although I'm now on minoxidil and finasteride, and that could be the reason.

I had no pain or anything, it just happened really fast, in fact the moment I realized I had a somewhat noticeable thinning on my crown area, it took less than 6 months to go to NW5. Of course, I didn't know anything about medications, and I couldn't react in such a fast time. Since it was recent though I have my hopes on the drugs.

Are you on medication? Why does your regimen say that nothing worked for you, although it's been only 2 years?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I recently showed my mom an id picture of mine in which I was 17 years with hair.
She asked me who that person was.

I died a little.

JZA70

Banned
Reaction score