Does anyone else get depressed/sad when they go out?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
On face value, my Saturday wasn't bad.

I woke up, watched some sports. Went to the gym. Then I went out with my friend. We went to a busy restaurant area. Had a nice meal then went to a low key bar after and had a drink.

This doesn't sound bad does it?

But I can't help get depressed and sad sometimes when I go out. Despite working out, eating healthy and doing things to improve my appearance. Women look at me like i'm disgusting. Not even the waitress smiles at me or makes eye contact.

Then I look around and see so many pretty women. 80% of the time their boyfriends or husbands are either tall, have hair or a good face or all 3. I don't have any of those and this makes me sad as well. Often times I get nostalgic because I once had a girlfriend and it was such a good experience but I know it was once in a life time thing i just need to accept and get over.

There's just nothing i can do. women hate short ugly males. They'd rather be lonely than be with me. They'd rather be with a dog they love.

Then you go on social media, and see normal looking men in relationships, girls posting their boyfriends online, and all that. And you realise once again, no women will ever have that love and appreciation towards you. (i had it once but lost it).

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wtf literally this just happened to me lmao. Hermit NEET celling + only being around sub 6s its it's not TOO difficult to cope, but I saw a 7+ girl earlier when I went out and got pretty depressed. f*** hot people lmao.

She was same phenotype as me too, vaguely Arab/Mediterranean, f*** if I had hair there might've been a chance. Meeting your ideal niche + phenotype girl while balding = utter supernova big bang vanta black pill, realizing what you couldve gotten if u had hair

Also who is the guy in the pic? Lol looks like me, dark hair, full horseshoe and beard compensating

Last edited:

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wtf literally this just happened to me lmao. Hermit NEET celling + only being around sub 6s its it's not TOO difficult to cope, but I saw a 7+ girl earlier when I went out and got pretty depressed. f*** hot people lmao.

She was same phenotype as me too, vaguely Arab/Mediterranean, f*** if I had hair there might've been a chance. Meeting your ideal niche + phenotype girl while balding = utter supernova big bang vanta black pill, realizing what you couldve gotten if u had hair

Also who is the guy in the pic? Lol looks like me, dark hair, full horseshoe and beard compensating
do you like it i made it

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw a girl's bio on tinder "I'm 4'10 so don't care about your height" - she is your woman @Feelsbadman we need to kidnap her & ship to Aus
do you see any with the bio "i like men who are are short and ugly?"

my ex was small she had super cute feet , hands and proportions too bad she completely demented

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then I look around and see so many pretty women. 80% of the time their boyfriends or husbands are either tall, have hair or a good face or all 3. I don't have any of those and this makes me sad as well.
If you've never been to Romania, believe me, you have no idea what hypergamy actually is.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score

Would you really define that as a beard?