Does Anybody notice the receding TEMPLES and hairline?

BH 90 NWtwo 10

Established Member
Reaction score
my.php

BH 90 NWtwo 10

Established Member
Reaction score
ok maybe this will motivate some people to post an opinion. The picture of that hairline / temples belong to a VERY famous man.

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well yeah, its david beckham. he also has diffuse thinning if you look closely.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Is there any product coming out that will stop temple and frontal loss specifically instead of all the crown studied products we have today?

BH 90 NWtwo 10

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah I would like to know the answer to that Question too... Temples especialy?

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
although alot of treatments say they are for the crown they will still work on temples and receeding hairlines. rogaine foam is working for me, spectral dnc has been said to work as well.

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
although alot of treatments say they are for the crown they will still work on temples and receeding hairlines. rogaine foam is working for me, spectral dnc has been said to work as well.

Sean68

Reaction score
i reckon beckham uses treatments. god knows what but hes too vain
not to. obviously he could afford a transplant but...maybe hes bald
dave! :freaked2:

Apoc

Established Member
Reaction score
Thank god this is posted under research, studies and discoveries. It truly is a remarkable discovery.

BH 90 NWtwo 10

Established Member
Reaction score
lol, i studied his pics for a about an hour, did my research comparing them to other pics and this was the discovery i found.

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
if this is what you classify as diffusing thinning, ill take what hes got.

davidbeckham025b15dzt1.jpg

BH 90 NWtwo 10

Established Member
Reaction score
That is not a candid picture like the 4 that i posted, that is a picture that the photographer wanted you to see. Also its years old. the top two pictues i posted were days/weeks old. HOWEVER even in that picture you can CLEARLY see his temples have compleatly disintegrated.

killing_nemo

Reaction score
BH 90 NWtwo 10 said:
That is not a candid picture like the 4 that i posted, that is a picture that the photographer wanted you to see. Also its years old. the top two pictues i posted were days/weeks old. HOWEVER even in that picture you can CLEARLY see his temples have compleatly disintegrated.
It's hardly disintegrated ffs. He's receded slightly and maybe thinned a little, but then he's also in his early 30's so it's fine. In that picture there he has a hairline better than what i had at 17.

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well heres another candid beckham shot which shows that every hair on his head is as thick as the next one. he doesnt have nice temples, but his hair itself seems to be awesome. id take missing temples for that density and thickness.

beckhamhawktt3.png

BH 90 NWtwo 10

Established Member
Reaction score
that pic looks very dated to me. again the pics i showed were days/weeks old.

Can some one help me understand why some peoples temples can recede but there hairline vertex and crown are 100% unaffected... theres a kid in my bio class who is EXACTLY LIKE that but his temples are negetive now meaning theyv receded farther back then his sideburns.... yet hes got a perfect hairline and vertex. i want to go up to him and ask "any side affects from the propecia?" but it would be embaresing if he was like what are u talking about? lolol