Do you think you can live a good life without intimacy and relationships?

Can you live a healthy life without women?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think you can?

I've tried before and did manage to have a relationship in the past it was great until it ended really really badly.

But now i'm over it. Sometimes I do get lonely. Sometimes when I go to the cinema or even past a restaurant I think it would be nice to go with a women and have that dating experience again. I can say a lot of bad things about my ex and her character but one of her redeeming qualities was her enthusiasm and fun I could have with her whilst dating. But all that is in the past now, an old vague memory.

I've dated a couple of girls since but nothing really worked out and i wasn't really that interested in them. I've been focussing on other things in my life. Gym, Video games, work, reading. I feel fine. Not depressed at all.

I must admit i have seen prostitutes sometimes when I feel like being physical. It seems paying for an attractive women to have sex with is better than having sex with an unattractive women through dating apps. It's just to get a sexual release.

I'm not sure how I feel. I no longer feel like I need a women's love. I've just kinda accepted it now. I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing. Can you live a good life without women?

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
My view is no but that's because I think that very very few people can live a good life, with intimacy and relationships or without. My view is that more people should accept that the world and life are not necessarily here to make us feel good, and that suffering is a natural, essential part of the human condition.