Do You Think My Homemade Minoxidil Solution Will Work?

Analogies

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wanted to continue to use it for a little while more before I tell people to go and spend money on all the supplies.I'd hate to prematurely tell people to go buy all the materials to make a solution that may not work. If you want it now, I can PM it to you.
Any side effects? Dark circles or aging skin?

biffcake

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any side effects? Dark circles or aging skin?
I was having heart palpitations on a 10% solution, so I went down to about a 7% solution. I just recently went back to the 10% and I'm not having the palpitations anymore. No signs of aging that I've noticed and nobody has said anything to me.

biffcake

My Regimen
Reaction score
This project is currently on hold. @joshua and I have been trying to compound solutions for months. The solutions that we managed to not have crystallize yielded very little, if any, results for us after several months of use. At this point I'm all of out of ideas to experiment with to make this work. If @Kirkland13 is willing to gives us an update on his solutions, that would really be helpful. Maybe even @BadLabTech can come back to tell us his secrets. Sorry to anyone whose hopes I got up. I hope I can update this thread in the future.

CarlosMan

My Regimen
Reaction score
This project is currently on hold. @joshua and I have been trying to compound solutions for months. The solutions that we managed to not have crystallize yielded very little, if any, results for us after several months of use. At this point I'm all of out of ideas to experiment with to make this work. If @Kirkland13 is willing to gives us an update on his solutions, that would really be helpful. Maybe even @BadLabTech can come back to tell us his secrets. Sorry to anyone whose hopes I got up. I hope I can update this thread in the future.
I think I understand that you bought minoxidil through Aliexpress, what you bought is minoxidil sulfate that dissolves completely in distilled water very easily through the sulfate it contains, to make 5 percent you have to put 8 grams of minoxidil sulfate, 8 grams You dissolve them in 50 milliliters of water and when it is completely dissolved you add 50 milliliters of alcohol, it's that easy.

biffcake

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I understand that you bought minoxidil through Aliexpress, what you bought is minoxidil sulfate that dissolves completely in distilled water very easily through the sulfate it contains, to make 5 percent you have to put 8 grams of minoxidil sulfate, 8 grams You dissolve them in 50 milliliters of water and when it is completely dissolved you add 50 milliliters of alcohol, it's that easy.
No it's just minoxidil. I made sure not to buy the sulfate. I've read that actual minoxidil sulfate powder should be very expensive because of the process it takes to create it. The only minoxidil sulfate I've seen is cheap, so I assumed it was not real.

biffcake

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've recently regained interest in pursuing this project again, but unfortunately Alibaba has banned the sale of minoxidil powder and all other outlets that I've seen sell it only offer Bitcoin and bank transfer as payment options. This makes getting minoxidil powder extremely inconvenient and tedious to the point where I no longer have any interest in the project. Unless I can find a more convenient way to purchase minoxidil powder, I officially have to end this project. I'll still keep the test equipment around just in case something should change.

Ausgebombt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've recently regained interest in pursuing this project again, but unfortunately Alibaba has banned the sale of minoxidil powder and all other outlets that I've seen sell it only offer Bitcoin and bank transfer as payment options. This makes getting minoxidil powder extremely inconvenient and tedious to the point where I no longer have any interest in the project. Unless I can find a more convenient way to purchase minoxidil powder, I officially have to end this project. I'll still keep the test equipment around just in case something should change.

Do you know why they banned minoxidil powder? Or do you have a source saying they banned it?

I just looked at Alibaba for the first time in years and noticed there is also no RU58841 on there anymore.

Nevermind. I just found the answer:

That's a shame. I'm pretty sure I ordered minoxidil on there back in the day and it tested legit.

licysaab

My Regimen
Reaction score
我最近重新開始對這個項目感興趣,但不幸的是,阿里巴巴已經禁止銷售米諾地爾粉末,而我看到的所有其他銷售它的網點都只提供比特幣和銀行轉賬作為付款方式。這使得獲得米諾地爾粉末非常不方便和乏味,以至於我不再對該項目感興趣。除非我能找到更方便的方式購買米諾地爾粉,否則我必須正式結束這個項目。我仍然會保留測試設備以防萬一發生變化。
Doesn't "https://www.aliexpress.com/" and "https://www.made-in-china.com/" accept credit card or paypal? I am looking forward to see your updating of DIY Minoxidil.

biffcake

My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn't "https://www.aliexpress.com/" and "https://www.made-in-china.com/" accept credit card or paypal? I am looking forward to see your updating of DIY Minoxidil.
Sorry for the late reply. AliExpress does, but they are owned by Alibaba, so they have the same restrictions on buying minoxidil powder. I'm not sure if Made-in-China doesn't or if they leave it up to the seller, but all of the sellers I've contacted don't accept them.