Do you think it will be a good idea to..

mutantnilio

Reaction score
* Apply rogain in the front part of the head.

I read some people saying it works.
I lost few hair in the front, not much. It doesnt reflect baldness.

Now, I have been using rogain on the back top part for 6 months. Now if i start in the front too, I have to continue 12 months, where as using on the back part should be stopped within next 6 months.

*Here is a time problem. Is it gonna b a problem?

* What exactly doctors says after 12 months of rogain use? Cant we continue on the part of the head that hasnt been 12 motnhs yet?

Pls give some advice, will be much appreciated.

lain

Established Member
Reaction score
I say apply Rogain where u want new growth or to keep an area from balding.

Secondly you should use Rogain for as long as you want to keep the hair that Rogain has helped/maintained/grown. So you may use it for 10 years if you find that it is still effective.

So to recap, if after 12 months you find that Rogain was effective and you stop using it, you will lose the hair that Rogain was working its magic on ;) and your hair will most likely go back to a state that it would have been had you NOT used Rogain at all.

MrSuccessful

Reaction score
If your looking for a minoxidil that grows hair on the temples have a glance at Spectral DNC.

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
mutantnilio said:
Now, I have been using rogain on the back top part for 6 months. Now if i start in the front too, I have to continue 12 months, where as using on the back part should be stopped within next 6 months.

I dont know who told you that, but dont even think about stopping rogaine. You will just lose everything you got in 2-3 months. Face it if you are bothered by hair loss you will have to stick with rogaine for many years.

beaner

Reaction score
Yeah, where did you get the notion that you had to stop using minoxidil in 12 months? That, my friend, would be a big mistake.