Do you think i could look acceptable with hair ?

antman

Established Member
Reaction score
i really couldn't imagine many girls rejecting you if you display interest in them.

gravesen said:
What would you do in my place ?

take 1mg of Propecia every day

gravesen said:
Wait and try to camouflate or shave it to prepare myself for the future ?

your photo doesn't show hair loss, so i don't how anyone can advise u. i don't think u would look as good shaved but u still have good facial features so it wouldn't be a disaster.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
trollolo-1.jpg

gravesen

Established Member
Reaction score
antman said:
i really couldn't imagine many girls rejecting you if you display interest in them.

gravesen said:
What would you do in my place ?

take 1mg of Propecia every day

gravesen said:
Wait and try to camouflate or shave it to prepare myself for the future ?

your photo doesn't show hair loss, so i don't how anyone can advise u. i don't think u would look as good shaved but u still have good facial features so it wouldn't be a disaster.

Thanks for your kind response.

I heard Propecia have many many side effects :/

The photo was taken months before i started severly thinning, so yes it doesn't show signs.

Ori83 said:

??????

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fishing for compliments, I see... been there, done that, got the t-shirt. How bad are your self-esteem issues and where do they stem from? And for what it's worth, you look great imo.

gravesen

Established Member
Reaction score
Frankly, i'm really glad you think i look great, so thanks for that. but i SWEAR WHAT YOU THINK WAS NOT MY PURPOSE.

I have diffuse severe hairloss, and in one year i have lost a chocking amount of hair (and self-esteem of course, wich is perfectly normal i think). If if it's not okay to ask for advices about shaving, i'll immediately delete this topic. I don't want to make any ennemy here.

(And sorry for my english, not my first language)

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I don't see any problems with your appearance, and to rate it as 6 or something (I think the "human rating system" is seriously retarded anyway) must be a joke. And as far the shaving goes, you got dark skin tone and prominent eyebrows + your head doesn't look too big so I can't see any problems with the shaving either. I have all those 3 things I mentioned so shaving makes me look kinda ill.

gravesen

Established Member
Reaction score
I saw your pictures and IMHO you won't look ill at all. I think in the worst cases you'll look like some badass russian gangsta'

As for the rating system is a realistic thing, usually 6 date 7/6/5, 5 date 6/5/4 etc, USUALLY (doesn't mean there is no exception to the rule)

antman

Established Member
Reaction score
gravesen said:
I heard Propecia have many many side effects

for me, hair loss has significantly more side effects than Propecia. the mental sides from hair loss make me :sobbing:

slipy

Reaction score
jerking off does poor job of stopping the pain i feel over balding.

in fact i'd sacrifice my male genitals in favour of hair if i had such chance.

while i wouldn't want to be a female, i'd be ok with being a genderless being instead of being a bald guy.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i treat my hair loss mainly for identity and a feeling of youth

its not just for girls, although that is a part of it

slipy

Reaction score
But what's the point of having hair if you can't **** ?

Just wair an extension then.

what about looking normal and being treated like a normal human being?
the most important point of them all.

which is why

i wouldn't quit treatment even if my c*** fell off and my crotch formed a cavity resembling a vagina.

gravesen

Established Member
Reaction score
what about looking normal and being treated like a normal human being?
the most important point of them all.

which is why

i wouldn't quit treatment even if my c*** fell off and my crotch formed a cavity resembling a vagina.

Well, you could look normal by just wearing an extension.

The only problems i see with extensions is dating, since a girl who's close to you would notice after a certain time.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I think the more relevant question would be if you looked better bald? I haven't seen your picture but I'm banking on no.