do you guys think this is gyno? pic..

fatman

Reaction score
this pic is roughly 1 yr ago. Never reallie thought much of it, until i started finasteride about 3 wks ago. i feel like my nipples have become more sensitive or it might just be me thinking it is. I never thought much of gyno until recently, and I believe that area is still the same as a yr ago. When i was young (like 8 yrs ago), i used to work out a lot, and that is probably why i gained those pecs, but as i stopped working out, i guess those pecs started to become fat. anyways, take a look at let me know what you guys think.

http://www.fotki.com/bling123

wangho75

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yaoming said:
this pic is roughly 1 yr ago. Never reallie thought much of it, until i started finasteride about 3 wks ago. i feel like my nipples have become more sensitive or it might just be me thinking it is. I never thought much of gyno until recently, and I believe that area is still the same as a yr ago. When i was young (like 8 yrs ago), i used to work out a lot, and that is probably why i gained those pecs, but as i stopped working out, i guess those pecs started to become fat. anyways, take a look at let me know what you guys think.

hell no, it's just fat. I have that fat in my chest too and my pecs are even fatter, because it's F A T. Not gyno

G

yaoming said:

Your post doesn't make sense.

You started finasteride 3 weeks ago and you've give us a photo from a year ago?

Seems like you are just trying to show off :p

fatman

Reaction score
i look the same as a yr ago, but I'm just now noticing it as I'm becoming more self aware of gyno. If i look long enough in the mirror, they start looking like boobs. If i took a pic again, i think it would look the same. I'm keeping a sharp eye on it cause everytime i look at it i nthe mirror, it seems like boobs to me. It's probably just my mind playing tricks. And no, im not trying to show off, but i'll take that as a compliment.
You guy say its not gyno, but FAT, what's the difference? isn't gyno fat?

Deaner

Reaction score
Dude, not to be mean or anything, but if your stomach's been growing along with your upper chest, then it's likely just fat, and not gyno at all. Gyno includes alot more than just fat.

G

yaoming said:
i look the same as a yr ago, but I'm just now noticing it as I'm becoming more self aware of gyno. If i look long enough in the mirror, they start looking like boobs. If i took a pic again, i think it would look the same. I'm keeping a sharp eye on it cause everytime i look at it i nthe mirror, it seems like boobs to me. It's probably just my mind playing tricks. And no, im not trying to show off, but i'll take that as a compliment.
You guy say its not gyno, but FAT, what's the difference? isn't gyno fat?

Dude.. You don't just 'get' gyno. If you didn't take finasteride a year ago and you haven't changed, logically you haven't got gyno

viperfish

Reaction score
I wanna see the girls boobies next to you in the picture. I really can't tell you till then.

fatman

Reaction score
random said:
Dude.. You don't just 'get' gyno. If you didn't take finasteride a year ago and you haven't changed, logically you haven't got gyno

so if that's fat, that should go away with working out? HOw is gyno different? will it have a lump? Ya those boobs beside me are pretty nice, wouldnt mind having those.

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yaoming said:

I used to have gyno pretty bad when I was young and it was naturally induced gyno too, fuckin puberty. The first signs are itching on the nipples, then it gets sore, and it starts to get puffy looking all most like fat in a way. By looking at the pic, you do not have gyno. Can you take a real close up pic of your nipples. Show us your boobs, LOL!!! No really, its hard to tell from that far of a distance from the pic you have. But from what it shows me, it doesn't look like it is gyno. :)

fatman

Reaction score
Dice_Has_Hair said:
yaoming said:

I used to have gyno pretty bad when I was young and it was naturally induced gyno too, fuckin puberty. The first signs are itching on the nipples, then it gets sore, and it starts to get puffy looking all most like fat in a way. By looking at the pic, you do not have gyno. Can you take a real close up pic of your nipples. Show us your boobs, LOL!!! No really, its hard to tell from that far of a distance from the pic you have. But from what it shows me, it doesn't look like it is gyno. :)
damn.. maybe i'm paranoid right now, but i've been on finasteride for 3 wks, hair hasnt done n e thing, but i can swear that my nipples are getting more sensitive to the cold or whatever. It just might be me being too conscious of it, but damn it. you said you used to have? did you get it removed by surgery?

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yaoming said:
Dice_Has_Hair said:
yaoming said:

damn.. maybe i'm paranoid right now, but i've been on finasteride for 3 wks, hair hasnt done n e thing, but i can swear that my nipples are getting more sensitive to the cold or whatever. It just might be me being too conscious of it, but damn it. you said you used to have? did you get it removed by surgery?
No I didn't get it removed. It subsided a bit after puberty was over, but even up to today, I still a little touch of it. Not too much though. :)

Melbs

Established Member
Reaction score
I have wondered if i have Gyno aswell... finasteride for 4 years, but ive always had a bit of extra fattyness there as i worked out alot for 2 years (well 100 push ups a night) then when i stopped it became apparent to me. So id say its just your excess muscle build up and nothing more... thats what ive diagnosed myself with anyway... not every guy has a fully flat chest remember...

and yes, cardio excersise and a bit of upper body work will reduce this alot and create a defined pec rather than a saggy boob...

fatman

Reaction score
Melbs said:
I have wondered if i have Gyno aswell... finasteride for 4 years, but ive always had a bit of extra fattyness there as i worked out alot for 2 years (well 100 push ups a night) then when i stopped it became apparent to me. So id say its just your excess muscle build up and nothing more... thats what ive diagnosed myself with anyway... not every guy has a fully flat chest remember...

and yes, cardio excersise and a bit of upper body work will reduce this alot and create a defined pec rather than a saggy boob...

where is the line between a saggy boob and gyno?