Do you get treated worse by people for being bald/balding?

YoungBalder15

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1635938210010.png
1635938232932.png

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What can a balding man do about it ?
Nothing apart from trying to not care about what people think about you. If you shave your head, it looks like you're trying to hide your norwood pattern, leave your hair grown out and people think you're clinging on to your hair, wear a hat and people think you're insecure.

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well it depends. When I had grown out, people assumed I am out of my mind, because they were actually very messy. Now with 1mm buzzcut people actually treat me better and They don't seem to be afraid of me just becuase I am bald lol

YoungBalder15

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing apart from trying to not care about what people think about you. If you shave your head, it looks like you're trying to hide your norwood pattern, leave your hair grown out and people think you're clinging on to your hair, wear a hat and people think you're insecure.
SMP is the solution. Right?

YoungBalder15

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well it depends. When I had grown out, people assumed I am out of my mind, because they were actually very messy. Now with 1mm buzzcut people actually treat me better and They don't seem to be afraid of me just becuase I am bald lol
What about getting SMP
images (5).jpeg

Pacho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
not bald yet but i lost much of weight in a short time (and regained it in the meantime) and the difference in how people treat me changes drastically regarding how i look

since the changes happened in a short time i really noticed the difference