Do You Ever Go On Video Chat Apps On Your Phone?

Balding Boulder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m just wondering whether you guys spend any time on video roulette apps like Ome.tv and Holla, where you can have video chats with random (and some weird) people from all over the world. And no, I don’t go on there to get my bits out or do anything against the rules.

I have to say though, the amount of rudeness on Ome.tv is horrendous. What I’ve noticed is that men mostly go on these apps on their own and girls (who there are far less of) will usually be with a friend. It’s very difficult to actually have a normal conversation, without getting immediately targeted for your appearance. I’ve had a lot of comments about having an ‘alien head’ and looking like Megamind, amongst other things. It’s very frequent, but I never fight back, preferring to smile and laugh it off. If you don’t mind getting abuse for the way you look, go on there. I’ve actually found it to help with my mental resilience.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
No i don't use them, im too ugly and it would kill what little self esteem i have left. I don't bother with social media either.

Balding Boulder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No i don't use them, im too ugly and it would kill what little self esteem i have left. I don't bother with social media either.
Interesting. I’ve actually found getting abuse on there has helped me psychologically. It’s like a form of mental resilience training — at least it breaks the ice. I get fed up of the daily reticence of people. It’s refreshing when people say aloud something noticeable about your appearance. If they don’t say anything, it doesn’t fool me — they’re still thinking something.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why even care about what else thinks?

If your self esteem is so low that you need confirmation from others, its a really bad life

Balding Boulder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why even care about what else thinks?

If your self esteem is so low that you need confirmation from others, its a really bad life
I just want some refreshing honesty, and unfortunately I have not had that since I was at school. People in real life just do not say these kind of things to my face when they're adults. But I guess this sums up how discrimination occurs in adulthood. It's happening all the time, but it's implicit, indirect and more professional than the discrimination you receive at school from other children.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just want some refreshing honesty, and unfortunately I have not had that since I was at school. People in real life just do not say these kind of things to my face when they're adults. But I guess this sums up how discrimination occurs in adulthood. It's happening all the time, but it's implicit, indirect and more professional than the discrimination you receive at school from other children.

you just want confirmation. Call it, what it is

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used chatroulette in my teenage years. We pulled a lot of pranks and got a lot of tits and pussy but in hindsight it really wasn't worth going through dozens over dozens of ethnic guys masturbating their ugly dicks.

Balding Boulder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There’s another roulette chat site called Coomeet. That is all women, mostly from Ukraine. They get paid to talk to men and get rewarded further if they get them to buy a premium subscription. Completely different to Ome.tv as they are all really friendly, no matter what you look like.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
There’s another roulette chat site called Coomeet. That is all women, mostly from Ukraine. They get paid to talk to men and get rewarded further if they get them to buy a premium subscription. Completely different to Ome.tv as they are all really friendly, no matter what you look like.
Sounds pathetic.

jensyy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope. Never used something like that. Read a good joingy review though and will try that one instead. It become much more difficult to meet new people for the past two years and all kind of chat and dating apps appear very often. You just need to be careful and check if the thing is really legit.

Last edited:

Yarkira

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used various apps for video chat. Telegram and Viber for communication with friends and family. Speaking about work, we switched to Slack when the pandemic began and we started working remotely. As for me, it is easier and more convenient to send sms from slack, but still, sometimes we need to hold online conferences.

Last edited: