Do you believe HM can be released right after phase2 trials?

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
They are testing it in a few teams of 20 people each, on a square centimetre of the head.

After this tests do you really think they will be able to release a full opereational product? I really doubt it. Although i try to keep my hopes up.

Far Too Young

Established Member
Reaction score
If this is in fact the form of the test, then these trials may show some effectiveness but lack the evidence that global scalp hair multiplication will be effective. They'll have to show that it can viably be used on the average balding scalp and provide effective results.

elguapo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Actually, they are testing it on 2 areas, 100 injections within a square centimeter that is completely bald, and 900 injections within a larger (I assume) area that is diffusely bald. Check out this link:

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions ... hair transplant=100+900

We'll hear what happens sometime this year. But don't get me wrong, I could talk about it for days until then. The mere thought of TRC working brings a smile to my face. :)

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
In the last 5 years tremendous progress has been made in HM and that should be very encouraging. I think it'll be another 5 years before this is a viable option though. As soon as I know that it works I'm running to Armani for a transplant.

nomen

Reaction score
Re: Do you believe HM can be released right after phase2 tri

sphlanx2006 said:
After this tests do you really think they will be able to release a full opereational product? I really doubt it. Although i try to keep my hopes up.

I try to keep my hopes up aswell, though its hard with the knowledge that phase II studies as I said before is the most critical phase where most studies fail. If they against all odds succed I dont think it will be available that soon. I think it will be a very high demand and little supplie at first and quite expensive...

Btw when will results from phase 2 studies be announced? Perhaps they havnt stated a deadline, then what time is it likley going to be?

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
They say that the first results will be announced somewhat during first half of 2007 but i doubt it. Most likely at the end of 2007.