Do scalp protectors help with clean up?

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I just removed my poly system that was attached with Ghost bond only. I used C22 to remove it and C22 and dish soap to clean it, before shampooing. It was easy to remove but I found it very hard to clean the gunk off the base, and I think that I still didn't get it all. Would it have been different if I had attached with scalp protector? Nb I did sweat and the front had come loose. Maybe the ghost bond became more sticky or somethng with the sweat.

HairsonUnique

My Regimen
Reaction score
First of all, once you had left the c22 to soak and you come to clean in, did you put the water on or the dish soap first?

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
First of all, once you had left the c22 to soak and you come to clean in, did you put the water on or the dish soap first?
Dish soap first I believe.

Now I am worried that I messed up the system by using the dish soap. The whole time, I was careful about the ingredients that I was using on my scalp and that's why I got Ghost bond only to start with. Dish soap, however, has harsh ingredients that say clearly on the bottle that they can irritate the skin. Also if there is some residual dish soap and I sweat, the dish soap could roll down and cause me eye irritation. I'm so paranoid that I think that I need to buy a new system and clean it only with proper solvent remover and isopropyl alcohol.