do not check out the bald men groups and pages on facebook

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I repeat. do not check them out if you want to stay sane.

The only girls i saw there were at least 40, fat, or just rank in general

fred theres one that would interest you. http://facebook.com/BaldMenAreSexy

most of the guys of course are buff and aesthetic bald guys. all the pics i saw had 50 to 80 likes. but the one with the shaved norwood 1 had 840 ****ing likes. yes. the framed face multiplied the amount of likes by 10. he also got way more shares as well

oh i almost forgot to add that on top of all this a lot of the bald guys on the pages are black.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
No Facebook so I can't see it so I'm better off not having one and this proves its garbage and everyone should delete theirs immediately

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
All the likes and other nonsense is usually just a bunch of PC crap. Just like when you see people give positive comments about fat women. They may be saying: "you go girl", "so hot", etc, but beyond closed doors they are thinking the opposite and talking ****.

VeprSuper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
All the likes and other nonsense is usually just a bunch of PC crap. Just like when you see people give positive comments about fat women. They may be saying: "you go girl", "so hot", etc, but beyond closed doors they are thinking the opposite and talking ****.
Completely agree.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yea some bald men are sexy. not as sexy as haired men of course. what's the point?
its just nice to see some stuff in writing to back it up

kinda like how scientists do "obvious" studies to help sway politicians into action

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
its just nice to see some stuff in writing to back it up

kinda like how scientists do "obvious" studies to help sway politicians into action

Its common knowledge. Has been for years.

It's akin to searching for surveys and studies to conclude that girls find men without acne more attractive

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its common knowledge. Has been for years.

It's akin to searching for surveys and studies to conclude that girls find men without acne more attractive
it doesnt freaking matter if its common knowledge lol.

lolz like i just said its nice to see some data to back it up. the actual numbers are interesting anyways. it makes it easier to visualize and shiz

one should never assume anyways, no matter how "obvious" it is or how much its "common knowledge"

and thats actually a good thing to look up. ofc acne makes you less attractive, but exactly how much of a downgrade is it? are there any other attributes that people would assume you have from having acne? etc . . . .

come on man . . . have a little curiosity.

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
Neg? Really?

Three threads of the same thing, created by you..
it gets a bit old being told what we all know over and over again.
Ive been around on impact for years and its reached rock bottom. After 6 years of this place I'm finally done.
GL all

tkster95

Reaction score
The problem is; I don't think its common knowledge that once you go bald your rank is dropped significantly.

We humans have a hierarchical system of social organization, just like every other species, that is based mainly on looks. The "pecking order" is a culmination of positive or negative reinforcement and anyone in the system will eventually learn their place. There are other factors that contribute, such as money and status but looks are still paramount. For a typical baldie (with no other contributing factors) their new place is with the old, over weight, or otherwise undesirable.

You learn your place growing up.. then loose your hair, and have to learn your place all over again. I think that's why its tough for a lot of men (and women) to deal with.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem is; I don't think its common knowledge that once you go bald your rank is dropped significantly.

We humans have a hierarchical system of social organization, just like every other species, that is based mainly on looks. The "pecking order" is a culmination of positive or negative reinforcement and anyone in the system will eventually learn their place. There are other factors that contribute, such as money and status but looks are still paramount. For a typical baldie (with no other contributing factors) their new place is with the old, over weight, or otherwise undesirable.

You learn your place growing up.. then loose your hair, and have to learn your place all over again. I think that's why its tough for a lot of men (and women) to deal with.
YES. exactly. having to accept a permanently downgraded version of yourself sucks so much. the fact that you will always be a shadow of your former self is the single worst aspect of baldness i feel

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Neg? Really?

Three threads of the same thing, created by you..
it gets a bit old being told what we all know over and over again.
Ive been around on impact for years and its reached rock bottom. After 6 years of this place I'm finally done.
GL all

Damn Exodus pushed him over the edge.