Do I Need A Transplant For My Crown Vertex?

Tao

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dear Members,

Im totally new here.
I’m 35, male, there was hair loss in my family up to Norwood 6.
I’m slowly losing hair on my crown since 4 years and 2019 has been a bad year for my hair.
I saw a dermatologist who told me it’s genetically driven hair loss.

My hair line is still fine, I don’t mind my temples, but my crown vertex is close to getting bald if it goes on like that.

I’m not taking any medication yet.
I did some research on hair surgeons and contacted them to see their reaction.
Dr. B*s*nga, Dr.Bhatti and so on..
Most say I need 2000 grafts Fue, full shaven,
but Eugenixs guy from India told me to first try minoxidil and finasteride and then decide after half a year.

I want to know what you would do in my situation.

Any thoughts are really appreciated!!
Cheers

Attachments

• 72EDA653-CD23-4092-904F-44C2261A5E5C.png
    72EDA653-CD23-4092-904F-44C2261A5E5C.png
    490 KB · Views: 259
  • 0C96729D-68DF-4F4A-A19C-9826DE568454.png
    0C96729D-68DF-4F4A-A19C-9826DE568454.png
    512.2 KB · Views: 267
  • B7A59CE0-AF49-4A1D-8F1A-849F46D9D7DF.png
    B7A59CE0-AF49-4A1D-8F1A-849F46D9D7DF.png
    578.3 KB · Views: 250
  • CB97E4C9-9694-4C82-8FEE-656471390017.png
    CB97E4C9-9694-4C82-8FEE-656471390017.png
    513.2 KB · Views: 243
  • DF1A70E9-39AE-4480-8482-F41543D2F62A.png
    DF1A70E9-39AE-4480-8482-F41543D2F62A.png
    722.8 KB · Views: 251
  • 27CAB7E0-ECAC-4031-98B3-319655BAC294.png
    27CAB7E0-ECAC-4031-98B3-319655BAC294.png
    405.9 KB · Views: 253
  • DFC9B635-C24B-4064-A3C0-641718D704DA.jpeg
    DFC9B635-C24B-4064-A3C0-641718D704DA.jpeg
    118 KB · Views: 279
  • 8932A555-6201-4BD4-99C0-ECDDB5CED624.jpeg
    8932A555-6201-4BD4-99C0-ECDDB5CED624.jpeg
    97.7 KB · Views: 255
  • 74FFDA73-F639-46DB-9E55-9AE11DAF6311.jpeg
    74FFDA73-F639-46DB-9E55-9AE11DAF6311.jpeg
    108.9 KB · Views: 251

Ray Baz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dear Members,

Im totally new here.
I’m 35, male, there was hair loss in my family up to Norwood 6.
I’m slowly losing hair on my crown since 4 years and 2019 has been a bad year for my hair.
I saw a dermatologist who told me it’s genetically driven hair loss.

My hair line is still fine, I don’t mind my temples, but my crown vertex is close to getting bald if it goes on like that.

I’m not taking any medication yet.
I did some research on hair surgeons and contacted them to see their reaction.
Dr. B*s*nga, Dr.Bhatti and so on..
Most say I need 2000 grafts Fue, full shaven,
but Eugenixs guy from India told me to first try minoxidil and finasteride and then decide after half a year.

I want to know what you would do in my situation.

Any thoughts are really appreciated!!
Cheers

Hi Tao,

No i wouldnt say you need a transplant, if you hevent tried the natural oil way yet i suggest you try that. I use a mix of onion juice, ginger and lemon juice and my hair has stopped shedding and grown back with that. Try that before you try any medication that youll have to be for life once you start.

P.s Ive had 2 hair transplants and this method is the best for keeping hair and growing back.

Tao

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Raz,
I appreciate.
Will definitely try out.
At what day time do you apply your mix and how long do you keep it before washing off?

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Raz,
I appreciate.
Will definitely try out.
At what day time do you apply your mix and how long do you keep it before washing off?
I don't mean to confuse you, but please do not listen to the above advice. Everything he mentioned to treat hairloss is either not supported at all or its hair maintaining/regrowing effect is negligible.
If I were you, I'd go for the scientifically proven stuff: finasteride and minoxidil.
If you happen to be part of the unlucky 5% of men who get sides, then you can consider ditching those treatments and embracing baldness. Your hairline is perfect, and your crown is still able to be decently recovered or at least maintained. Moreover, crown spots seem to respond better than hairline, so you have good chances.
I don't mean to be rude and I know those guys may have good intentions, but if you follow all those snake oil suggestions you will probably lose more hair while you give those a try for a year or so. So don't lose time and hair, and go straight for the proven treatments. You can also try microneesling/dermarolling along with finasteride and min, it may give you a small additional boost.

Cheers

Ray Baz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Raz,
I appreciate.
Will definitely try out.

Hi Tao,

I apply my mixture at night and leave it in overnight then wash as soon as i wake up. Try that for 3 months and see yourself how it works. People on this site go crazy if you move away from the famour 3 but this has worked on me and friends ive told and there dont seem to be side effects.

Tao

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Raz,

what about the castor/peppermint you recommended to someone?

Tao

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't mean to confuse you, but please do not listen to the above advice. Everything he mentioned to treat hairloss is either not supported at all or its hair maintaining/regrowing effect is negligible.
If I were you, I'd go for the scientifically proven stuff: finasteride and minoxidil.
If you happen to be part of the unlucky 5% of men who get sides, then you can consider ditching those treatments and embracing baldness. Your hairline is perfect, and your crown is still able to be decently recovered or at least maintained. Moreover, crown spots seem to respond better than hairline, so you have good chances.
I don't mean to be rude and I know those guys may have good intentions, but if you follow all those snake oil suggestions you will probably lose more hair while you give those a try for a year or so. So don't lose time and hair, and go straight for the proven treatments. You can also try microneesling/dermarolling along with finasteride and min, it may give you a small additional boost.

Cheers
Thank you for your answer.
Yes it’s confusing because everybody says different.

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
HI Tao, yes I get your confusion, but you can also consult the scientific consensus elsewhere. Look it up and you'll see that there's no formal evidence for natural oils other than random guys vaguely saying "well, it worked for me". Ask them (the guys suggesting oils) for before/after pictures at least.
I suggest you to check up Google scholar so you can review the scientific background of the very few treatments that actually work.

Regards and good luck with your hair saving journey

Ray Baz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Hi,

Yes it depends what your aiming to get. There are many natural methods but i recommended one to you, how will you know if it works unless you try it and see. Now to the TOLGUY response i understand what hes saying and hes not wrong but let me ask you this, which big company would fund scientists to research if HOME FOOD recipes work for hairloss as it would not make them any financial gain. Now i will put on my before and after pics just to make you happy.
20200103_102043.jpg 20200103_102046.jpg 20200203_170039.jpg
Now watch people say "the lighting isnt the same" or "thats not me in both pics" or "ive combed it differently in the pics" to be fair im only trying to help its upto everyone how they want to take it. What have i got to gain. :)

Tao

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you both for trying to help me out with information and opinions.
I’ll let that sink in and also invite others to discuss further!

Tao

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

Yes it depends what your aiming to get. There are many natural methods but i recommended one to you, how will you know if it works unless you try it and see. Now to the TOLGUY response i understand what hes saying and hes not wrong but let me ask you this, which big company would fund scientists to research if HOME FOOD recipes work for hairloss as it would not make them any financial gain. Now i will put on my before and after pics just to make you happy.
View attachment 137267 View attachment 137268 View attachment 137269
Now watch people say "the lighting isnt the same" or "thats not me in both pics" or "ive combed it differently in the pics" to be fair im only trying to help its upto everyone how they want to take it. What have i got to gain. :)
We have the same hairloss pattern

kevinlaforce

My Regimen
Reaction score
you hair looks great on the front if you go for hair transplant you scalp would look amazing dude go for it!