Do any of you know of a guy being with a decent looking girl when...

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
When the guy has a girly (high pitched) voice?

When the guy is bald AND has a a girly voice?

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Are you this guy who is bald and has a "girly" high pitched voice?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I am A guy with said qualities. I am not with a girl though.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
I am A guy with said qualities. I am not with a girl though.

I dont know a bloke with a high pitched "girly" voice with or without hair...sorry but im sure there is one with a women though course there is.

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
I actually know one guy, who I hang out with. The dude has sorta a gay voice. I always thought he was gay, but the dude picks up chicks. He rocks the shaved look hard though, he looks waaaaaaaayy better with a shaved head then with hair. He always gets the girls, he is aggressive. He goes in for it, if they say no he moves on. I think the reason most people miss is because they don't even try. I have hung out with this guy for like 8 years, even before hair loss was a worry, this guy always got some without hair.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
When the guy has a girly (high pitched) voice?

When the guy is bald AND has a a girly voice?

Yes. Read "the game" by neil strauss. Practice cold approach. Shave your hair. Find role models like seal, statham, strauss, etc. Knock and the door will answer. Seek and you will find.

I battled acne. I even had a few scars before I was given accutane. Here I am with hairloss. Before that, I buried my dad and sis after a drunk driver. I contemplated suicide. It was one depressing even after another.

I wasted time with loved ones.I was too busy depressing myself and being unhappy I missed out on how good I had it or I have it now (presentense). They will accept us or we'll persevere until we meet one that does.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes. Read "the game" by neil strauss. Practice cold approach. Shave your hair. Find role models like seal, statham, strauss, etc. Knock and the door will answer. Seek and you will find.

I battled acne. I even had a few scars before I was given accutane. Here I am with hairloss. Before that, I buried my dad and sis after a drunk driver. I contemplated suicide. It was one depressing even after another.

I wasted time with loved ones.I was too busy depressing myself and being unhappy I missed out on how good I had it or I have it now (presentense). They will accept us or we'll persevere until we meet one that does.

Strauss has already been discusses on here, and the same old faces attempted to discredit him. I don't know why...

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
Strauss has already been discusses on here, and the same old faces attempted to discredit him. I don't know why...

Well I am certaiin its fabricated and stretched beyond a shadow of doubt. The good news is it inspires people. Groups like rsd have videos of themselves. A guy named alex has videos up on youtube. People will disregard saying he is attractive or has hair. Rsd offers free tours I attend. It feels great to take action but I do feel like these guys somedays.