Do any man go completely bald?

Stabber

Established Member
Reaction score
Like no hair on the back or sides? I see some 100% old bald guys. Is it because they shaved the back and sides when they went bald on the front and crown?

Dear god. I just want to have enough donor hair to look good. But I imagine, once things get really bad....hair cloning will be around then?
i'm 23.
thanks

Dougie

Reaction score
Nobody who suffers hair loss from male pattern baldness goes completely bald.

If you have a hairy chest and enough money there is no need to wait for hair cloning.

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
This is the problem with hair transplant's when you are young. If you are a Norwood 2 and have a procedure done on your hairline and temples, that's fine. But what if you on your way to being a 7? You'll end up in an endless cycle of surgeries and the reality is, you won't have enough donor hair to look good in the long run.

I was fortunate in that my hairloss didn't progress after my hair transplant in the temples. I diffused very slowly but not to the point where I needed additional procedures. At least not yet - it's been 15 years.

If you are a 6 or 7 now, I'd think very seriously about whether you have enough donor hair to get full coverage. If you are naturally thin, I'd bet not. Speak to several doctors before deciding.

jerry grant

Stabber

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks for replies guys. i'm a norwwood nothing right now (if there is such a thing). No real loss. Tiny bit of receding and some diffuse thinning on sides/top

I have heard that they can transfer the hair from your chest, arms ,legs to your head before. How common is this?

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
hairlosshelp.com has a section on repair procedures where one guy supposedly did the chest hair thing. I'd think that would be a last ditch effort at best.

jerry grant