Discontinued the dropper? AH!

nomad

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I just recieved a new 3 month supply of 5% minoxidil, and I was tripping out over the fact the dropper is no longer included, but rather they give you the dauber now. Man, just as I got pro with my dropper and then they throw me a curve ball. I am sure it will be fine, but it's kinda a bummer. I liked the dropper, I could really pinpoint the areas. Oh well, guess I need to get pro with the dauber and become a jack of all trades. :lol:

Nomad

hopewas

Reaction score
what's a dauber? start ordering kirkland generic minoxidil. it comes with a dropper

nomad

Established Member
Reaction score
I am not going to start using Kirkland just for a dropper. The dauber a has cap with a rubber tip that fills to a 1ml line by squeezing the bottle, then you kind of put pressure on the scalp with the rubber tip and it seeps out on the thinning spots. I guess it is supposed to be more efficient for getting the minoxidil in the specific area. It's actually difficult to explain, and you don't want one. I am going to get a dropper from Rogaine, they are sending me one free of charge.

Nomad

nikeaddict

Established Member
Reaction score
what i did was just go to a bunch of stores and found an old school rogaine pack, used it and saved the droppper.

nomad

Established Member
Reaction score
I am thinking of that too. I might grab a one month supply on ebay anyways to have an extra dropper along with an extra month.

Nomad