Digestion & Zypan

phil123

Reaction score
I thought that I'd throw this comment out there to see if anyone else had tried this. Has anyone else tried acupuncture or had digestive problems??

While I originally tried acupuncture for nutritional reasons (poor digestion) my doctor told me that my digestive issues are a major reason why the state of my scalp is in poor condition. Also, it might be another reason why I am losing my hair at such a rapid rate. I also suffer from back acne, mostly along the spinal chord, as well as on my face and scalp.

I've been taking a dietary supplement called 'Zypan' for a month now. Zypan is an interesting pill since it contains hydrochloric acid and cow spleen, and aids in the proper digestion of food. Since taking it, most of my acne has cleared up, and my scalp is showing some small signs of improvement (in terms of maintenance, not stopping my hair from shedding or regrowth.)

I would recommend trying this product if you suffer from digestive problems and have symptoms such as back acne. I has calmed down my itchiness and redness, as well as cleared up most of my acne (still only a month into it.) Hopefully it will continue to clear up my scalp. I'm not one to promote natural supplements, but it might be worth a shot if you have symptoms similar to mine. The bottle I have is $12 and lasted me a little over a month. I'm curious to see if this helps any when I take this with a prescribed drug (currently awaiting an appointment.) I'll keep you posted on the effects as time passes.