GoodHair8

My Regimen
Reaction score
25 YO male here.

My case is "weird" : I'm born with congenital bilateral triangular alopecia which is something like this :
1661436314542.png

Mine was exactly the same on both sides, like if I was born with a receding hairline.

18 months ago (december 2020), I noticed shedding. I had an hair transplant planned for July 2021 and the doctor (Dr ********) told me I wasn't losing my hair so I shouldn't worry. Time went by, I got my transplant and started finasteride at the same time. Dr Bisange told me not to worry but I still felt like I was losing too much hair ( and different hair thickness too). Which is why I decided to start finasteride
I went to Dr ******** once again 6 months after the transplant, and asked him if it could be DUPA cause I was losing hair on my side/nape too. He told me no once again (this was 8 months ago)

From then, I never stopped shedding, and some hair I shed are clearly thinner than others. I'm now on finasteride since 14 months (13 months 0,5mg/day and 14 months 1mg/day) and the shedding is exactly the same ( not worse, not better) and my sides/nape are thinner than before.

I'm desperately looking for some people who got results stopping Diffuse Unpatterned Alopecia. During my research, I saw some people saying they got results with topical melatonin / Some drugs to lower prolactin and someone else with clascoterone. So after trying dutasteride + RU58841, those are the 3 drugs I'm willing to try.

I also did a blood test (This one is from 8 months ago, my vitamin D deficiency was corrected since then but it didn't change anything to my hair loss)
1661437151827.png
(Fer = Iron)

Thanks for reading,

If you had some results stopping DUPA, please give me some advice!

Kojakjr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe ought to try a hair analysis test to see trace/heavy metals/minerals in your system. Regular doctors don’t usually analyze or recommend, but natural doctors do