Diffuse thinning, temple recession, PLEASE HELP!!!

Belgian

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new here. I'm a 34 year old male who never had problems with his hair until the big 3 appeared. When I just turned 30 I noticed my hairline was receding a bit.
I thought it just came with the age and that I just got a mature hairline. But then the problems started. My hairline receded more (about 1,5inch I think), I started seeing my
hair becoming thinner and thinner. At age 32 my temples started to recede as well. Until then none of my friends had ever said something about my hair. But then they started
noticing it. Now two years later it's only gotten worse and I don't know what to do. I'm a complete noob and I wouldn't know what can work for me. A hair transplant, meds,
a hair system, I just don't know it anymore. All I know is that I'm have problems with depression and my hairloss is a contributing factor to it. I had to shave my head for the first
time ever a couple of months ago and it was horrible. I also don't know what norwood I am, I think a lot of people here have more experience with hairloss and I hope for some good
advice. What would you do if you were in my place? Would really appreciate suggestions, thx in advance!!

pictures with short hair are recent, the picture with longer hair was taken just 4 years ago when I was 30. (what Norwood am i now?)

Attachments

• 004 diffuse.JPG
    004 diffuse.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 302
  • 002diffuse.JPG
    002diffuse.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 269
  • 003 diffuse.JPG
    003 diffuse.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 298
  • @pub - kopie.jpg
    @pub - kopie.jpg