Diffuse thinner/ The shedphase & what it means (my opinion)

Rocklee

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

im on dutasteride EOD for 109 days.
Using minoxidil Foam for 7 months or maybe more.
Before i started dutasteride i used Finasterid 4 months or so. But i switched to dutasteride because u know its stronger.
I have aggresive male pattern baldness with 19 years.
A good donor and high sides.
A Norwood 1-1,5 hairline (maybe a little bit better)
All over the top of my head are these miniaturisized hairs.
Between 2-3cm, very thin and less pigmented.
So for diffuse guys like me there are only two ways.

The right way (hope its my way) in which the miniaturisized hairs grow back after shedding and get stronger and stronger.

The left way (the ugly way) in which all these miniaturisized hairs gone forever after the Shed.

There are only this two ways for me because maintaining of miniaturisized hairs would be impossible because they get transformed by the Meds or they get killed by the male pattern baldness.
No other way you see.

Today i shedded more than 200 hairs. Much more! But if i try to pull out some of these hairs i cant pull all out if you know what i mean.
So some hairs fall down easily and others dont.

I think the problem for people like me is the hair cycle.
A miniaturisized hair is not so long alive than a normal hair.
So if a sick hair comes down because the medicine is working it will take months to see some improvement. Because i cant notice regrowth until the hairs get longer then 4-5cm because my full head on top is full with this hairs..
So if i shed like i do in month 3. It will take atleast 8-9 months to see something. I only know its working when i stop losing this miniaturisized hairs, because then they are growing.

What do you think about this topic?

I know i should be more patient. But thats not easy... Im so young and it is hurting me alot. I wanna fight... But it seems im fighting against a hole cpuntry and i am a one man army..
Hairloss is very very brutal. You have to see it every ****ing time you see your face in the mirrow.
If i have one wish for free, i woul wish all of us a normal life without hairloss. :,(

And sorry for my bad english... Its very hard for me to write something in an other language then,y motherlanguage.. Bit thats a long story.

all the best..