Dht stays on bald scalps?

B

Beingbaldsucksass

If dht is in the scalp causing hair to fall, then after he falls dht is still there right? Many bald guys have shiny looking heads, is that the greasiness created by dht?

resu

Reaction score
Yes it's the sebum, balding is the worse, there's absolutely nothing positive about it.

Stefan_88

Reaction score
if they had an agressive hair loss and caused balding, its normal they have sebum on their scalp. Androgens causes sebum productions.

When androgens overwork, more sebum production.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

if they had an agressive hair loss and caused balding, its normal they have sebum on their scalp. Androgens causes sebum productions.

When androgens overwork, more sebum production.

Wow, that means that ugly greasy feeling on my head will stay even with no hair?

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score

abcdefg

Reaction score
I just wish propecia was not so dangerous and we had some safe way to stop hair loss like preventing a mature hair line. Right now our treatments are a joke at best and propecia still scares me. You have a hard sell to convince me removing DHT long term is a good idea we have no idea what it really does and might not for another 20 years if ever piece all of that together. I dont want to be the guinea pig for that experiment even if finasteride has 20 years of general use under its belt.
Without propecia though what do you really do? Nothing else works. I tried topical spironolactone and other crap none of it does anything.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Your stupid I take finasteride for months and nothing happend to me, people like you deserve to lose thier hair

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your stupid I take finasteride for months and nothing happend to me, people like you deserve to lose thier hair
i know lol

rogaine and finasteride combined is an okay treatment for hair loss, but not the cure. its good for stopping hair loss tho, just not as good for regrowing

what we need is something that regrows at least 50% of hair, that wud be a cure because you can lose 50% density and no one can tell

B

Beingbaldsucksass

The hair replication sound promising, only that we hear about it for 10 years

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's getting done and check how the scientists are all bald/ing, that gives me hope somehow:
http://youtu.be/iAS_k1IrJpA

But it will take ages for it to be as common as FUE.
ok good

if the scientists are losing hair as well they actually have MOTIVATION cuz they know what hair loss is like and the pain of it

that f***** costarelis is an nw1 and cud give less of a ****