DHI or Armani? Cheapest propecia.

Fuzzyfront

Reaction score
Which one of these center better for hair surgery? I am 25 years old and am thinking of getting hair tranplant. I used propecia on/off for a year and rogain for few months but my hair lost continued so I stopped.

My questions come as this. Which one of the surgery centers should I use for hair transplant? And does it make a difference if I get a surgery in Italy DHI or Greece DHI same for Armani. Does the quality drop according to the country even though its under the same name banner?
Both these centers claim you can still wear you hair short or even shave. Can this be true. And does the hair from donor area, never grow again(Meaning you lose hair from the donor area?) And what happens if you cont. losing hair in other bits after the surgery. Does mean you have to have more surgery?

Also where can I get cheapest priced propecia ?

G

Where should you go.

Only you can decide on which company to use. But if you live in Europe and want to go with DHI then I suggest you go to Athens. You can get really cheap flights these days.

If you chose Armani and lived in the US then a flight to Canada is your best bet.

Hair cut

If you go for FUE (individual hairs removed and transplanted, no Strip, no scar) then you can shave your head as normal with no problems. No one will notice you had hair removed.

Once a hair has been removed from the doner area it is gone for ever. If you lose more hair once you have had your surgery then you will need more work done. If you have lot's of hair on your body then you can use this also. So in reality, you could restore your head to it's normal state before hair loss as your body will have enough hair to do the job really well.

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
i think its important to try and stop hairloss before you get an hair transplant as you dont know how much you will lose and you will have to keep going back to get it fixed up, and you may not be able to afford this in the future or you may become a nw7 and not have the donner hair to cover it