Dermatopoietin Hair Protection System

S&L

Reaction score
I'm interested !
Basically I shed hair since my hairloss started , and for months now I've been shedding small hairs , something like 7-8 hairs out of 10 are between 1 and 2,5 cm , and the rest are like 10+ cm .
Can you tell on what forums you've seen some feedbacks ?

Jacob

Reaction score
I probably can't link to them since they'd be ****'d out. There aren't a whole lot of folks..that I know of..that have been using it long..but PM me and I'll dig em up this weekend..if you're interested. And no..no codes from me..no secret handshakes :woot: That's an inside joke..for those on the inside...or outside looking in....

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Any updates on this or anyone else try this?

Based on all the reviews online, it seems very few have tried this product. The ones that has consistently tried this product have NOT reported hair regrowth but have mentioned that their are a reduction of hair shedding.

Being that this is an unproven product, this is really going to need to be FDA approved for it to be an alternative solution to Minoxidil.

Jacob

Reaction score
It is so irritating reading about ppl starting something..and then either you don't hear back from them or they've moved on to something else so soon. I don't even know of anyone else who is still using it..since they haven't posted about doing so! I'm still using the day 1-4 product...love only having to use it that many days and then taking a break- using other topicals.

I've said this many times before..nothing is going to go for FDA approval unless it blows away minoxidil. There's just too much $ involved. So I'm not worried if something doesn't have FDA approval. I'm not even impressed with "FDA approved" :woot:

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
I've said this many times before..nothing is going to go for FDA approval unless it blows away minoxidil. There's just too much $ involved. So I'm not worried if something doesn't have FDA approval. I'm not even impressed with "FDA approved" :woot:

Doesn't look like that is going to happen.

Dermatopoietin maybe a beneficial product that will never get a chance to make it on the market.

Jacob

Reaction score
But it's already on the market :dunno: Unless you mean in the USA..which I'm not sure about either. Seems they're looking for distributors.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
But it's already on the market :dunno: Unless you mean in the USA..which I'm not sure about either. Seems they're looking for distributors.

Yes. I mean't in North America. In Europe, it's still unproven.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
It is so irritating reading about ppl starting something..and then either you don't hear back from them or they've moved on to something else so soon. I don't even know of anyone else who is still using it..since they haven't posted about doing so! I'm still using the day 1-4 product...love only having to use it that many days and then taking a break- using other topicals.

Jacob,

You still using the 1-4 product? How is that working for you?

Jacob

Reaction score
Yep..got enough to last me the summer...at least. Working out good...along with the other things I use and take.

I'd like to try the shampoo one of these days...

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
Yep..got enough to last me the summer...at least. Working out good...along with the other things I use and take.

I'd like to try the shampoo one of these days...

How effective has it been compared to say other competitor solutions?
Has it provided any regrowth?

Jacob

Reaction score
That's hard to say given that I use other things. I guess I could say it's at least been as effective..and it doesn't have to be used on a daily basis.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
That's hard to say given that I use other things. I guess I could say it's at least been as effective..and it doesn't have to be used on a daily basis.

Which is why I'm interested in this solution.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Jacob said:

How many times do you apply this a week now?

Jacob

Reaction score
4 days in a row..then 10 days off. It's thick..gel-ish...clear and smells good. Probably my fav topical I've ever applied as far as that goes.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
4 days in a row..then 10 days off. It's thick..gel-ish...clear and smells good. Probably my fav topical I've ever applied as far as that goes.

So 4 days in a row, then 10 days off, then repeat?

Jacob

Reaction score
Yep. I use other topicals those other days. They say to not use growth factor/peptide products(such as Dermaheal) for a certain #(I forget how many) of days before/after the 1-4 product. So that can mess up trying to stick with the schedule. Other products..it's all up to you..they can't say if it's good or bad...which I can understand..it'd be hard to test every product out there along with theirs :woot:

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
Yep. I use other topicals those other days. They say to not use growth factor/peptide products(such as Dermaheal) for a certain #(I forget how many) of days before/after the 1-4 product. So that can mess up trying to stick with the schedule. Other products..it's all up to you..they can't say if it's good or bad...which I can understand..it'd be hard to test every product out there along with theirs :woot:

Running out of hope on ever being able to restore my hair without surgery. Do you seriously recommend this or would you stick with other products (minoxidil, finasteride, RU etc.)? Can you use this as the same day you use Bimatoprost/RU? Basically, how long does the topical need to remain on your head before you can switch to something else?

Jacob

Reaction score
Anyone who knows me from over the years knows I hate "recommending" things. I don't know how others do it..especially folks that push the same crap for 10 years or more.

All I would say is that I for sure wouldn't rely just on this product. The science behind it is good..it's a joy to use..only used for 4 days in a row and then 10 days off..but male pattern baldness is very hard to beat. This is why I keep trying new things and use more than one thing at a time.

I don't think it'd be a good idea to apply anything else until a good 8-12 hours later. But that would be best asked of them...as well as if the products you mentioned could be used around this one.

Jacob

Reaction score
It can if you want to replace minoxidil with it :dunno: But as far as comparing effectiveness/results...it's anyone's guess. It's going to vary from person to person whatever one uses. minoxidil is "FDA approved"..if that excites you.