Dermarolling Mindmap WIP

brunobald

Reaction score
Dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u5feejfvscun4zq/vtYPir2v3y

Current Version : Dermarolling 1_1
Updated : 26/10/2013

I am going to try and make a Dermarolling/wounding mindmap using a program like Adobe photoshop or the opensource version GIMP. If anyone is up for giving me a hand I just need people to pass me link to studys, find photos and basicly just keep on feeding me info I can use to update it as well as tell me what is incorrect on the map. I will keep updating the file to a dropbox where the latest map can be downloaded in .pdf format.

The idea is it will be a research aid and a way of visulising what we know already and what we need to find out. I think it will also be a nice first point of reference for anyone who is intrested in joining in the research.

I made a basic start, click on the top link to view the dropbox folder then pick the latest dermarolling .pdf

Cheers
Bruno

DesperateOne

Banned
Reaction score
Funny you created this mind map, just the other day I was thinkin of creating one. I found that mind maps is the best way for me to learn, I however use a free online app, much fancier than this really. Thanks, probably a good idea is to seperate into growth factors, pge2.

brunobald

Reaction score
I know what you mean about the online app, I started one a couple of months online pretty neat system. It was community editable too. Maybe worth looking into in again now that more people are interested in dermarolling and bro science.

theRA

Established Member
Reaction score
great idea, you might also add that 192 roller wont pull out the hair you already have (or siginificaly decrease it), if you have longer hair