Depression sufferers: Do you hate yourse

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Psychological theories have traditionally explained depression as "Anger turned inward against the self." If you fail to live up to some internal standard of who or what you are supposed to be, some internal watchdog notes your failure and begins to let you know that you haven't been all that you could be--depression.

So, do you hate yourself?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
did you know when i was a kid i used to fantasize about what i would be like as an adult all the time?

i never fantasized myself with hair loss . . . . . . . . thats prolly the part where i've let myself down

even at 10 i remember worrying about losing hair in the future lol

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Hate myself? No, hate society yes, people all over are shallow, stupid, love to judge you by your look, girls are w****s, use guys for money, thinking themselves to be something, that's bull****

slipy

Reaction score
some internal watchdog notes your failure and begins to let you know that you haven't been all that you could be--depression.

So, do you hate yourself?

no, there have always been too many unfair obstacles in my way, it's nature, fate, god, my parents that have failed me. someone as sick (physically and mentally) and tortured as me should've never been brought into this agressive, merciless setting that is this world.

i don't hate myself, if anything i pity myself.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Society teaches us to be ashamed and embarrassed by our baldness. We receive these messages and internalize them resulting in self loathing. It's a simple equation.

WastedYears

Reaction score
I hate almost every inch of my body. Hate my genes, curse the day I was born. Every night I go to sleep, I hope I don't wake up tomorrow.

The only thing I regret is not killing myself at 17.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Wow you guys need help if you feel this bad because off hair loss then you REALLY need help and i hope you guys get it.

WastedYears

Reaction score
Yes, Danny, I also hope the cure comes out or someone gives me 15k$ for a hair transplant.