depopulation of bald men, yes or no?

resu

Reaction score
Speak for yourself lol

Also 30's is a starter point in life really for some. When you spent your 20's working full time + part time and going to school full time, your 30's where you "should" be having some fun. Hard to have fun though when everything from bad lighting to a gentle breeze is your enemy.

- - - Updated - - -

most of the time a regular guy will settle down with a lesser attractive woman. Its a control and safety thing I believe. They know
1) the woman will be more compliant and grateful
2) probably be a better mother and willing to settle in instead of wanting to party
3) less of a chance of them being unfaithful and leaving taking half of your EVERYTHING
4) plenty more.

Nice points, I think 3) is the most common. Still if you've seen some of the couples that I've seen it seems that they were just lucky that they found someone and went with the first person that talked to them, the older we get the harder it is to find a partner and balding the way I am I just don't see it ever happening again.

psyhotria

Banned
Reaction score
So, what do you guys think about the future of young bald men.
I think humanity is on the verge of a new eugenic era ("designer babies"). And thus bald men have no future. And humanity shall seek to eliminate any defect from its genome.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think humanity is on the verge of a new eugenic era ("designer babies"). And thus bald men have no future. And humanity shall seek to eliminate any defect from its genome.

I heard that they were mixing human dna with other animals dna...

bald29

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice points, I think 3) is the most common. Still if you've seen some of the couples that I've seen it seems that they were just lucky that they found someone and went with the first person that talked to them, the older we get the harder it is to find a partner and balding the way I am I just don't see it ever happening again.

Well notice that girls also do that and settle for less attractive partners. I'm seeing a lot of women 27-30 settling for what I think is something way below their leagues, in terms of attractiveness, madurity, personality, etc. Sometimes I think women are more prone to do this because for them the possibility of a potential divorce is actually a positive aspect.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well notice that girls also do that and settle for less attractive partners. I'm seeing a lot of women 27-30 settling for what I think is something way below their leagues, in terms of attractiveness, madurity, personality, etc. Sometimes I think women are more prone to do this because for them the possibility of a potential divorce is actually a positive aspect.

Those guys might be financially stable though. Women care about that more than men

bald29

Established Member
Reaction score
Those guys might be financially stable though. Women care about that more than men

Agree. They still have hair though :p The trend that I'm seeing is 27-30 women starting serious relationships with not very attractive guys (NW1 however), who have at least a decent job, but are not very bright. At least in my social circle and extended ones.