Deepfakes - Ai Has Done It Once Again

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok technically this has nothing to do with hair loss so sorry about that but it's new technology and I've seen some really weird stuff posted here from time to time anyway.

Apparently deep learning algorithms for face swapping have improved enough for the internet people (REEEEEEEEEEE) to create fake celebrity p**rn with accurate facial expressions and lip sync (blowjobs are a little blurry for now it seems:rolleyes:) There's already stuff out with Gal Gadot, Emma Watson, Scarlett Johansson, Ariana Grande etc. There's also a subreddit dedicated to this apparently and some uses go beyond p**rn like giving Merkel Trump's face. Couple that with deep sound/voice generation, things are gonna get pretty crazy in the future politically.

I guess you could say itshappening.jpg

May I suggest the Gal Gadot one, it seems exceptionally realistic.

You know where to find stuff I don't want to get banned pls mods:oops:

Oh and obligatory meme:
2008: I bet you guys the cure is no more than 10 years away!
2018: .....

inmyhead

Reaction score
Well Deep learning is really promising. If reinforcement learning ( specific branch of AI ) and computing power continue to advance, there is no way we won't get a cure for hair loss. They should be able to use it to solve protein folding - which will unlock many new drugs and better understanding of biology

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well Deep learning is really promising. If reinforcement learning ( specific branch of AI ) and computing power continue to advance, there is no way we won't get a cure for hair loss. They should be able to use it to solve protein folding - which will unlock many new drugs and better understanding of biology
Right? The possibilities for biorobotics alone. Proteins and DNA structures make for great nanobots.

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
While technology and AI have been progressing rapidly, that probably won’t help much for cosmetics until we can actually get these new treatments working at a biological level.

Easy to experiment, progress and innovate with computers because they aren’t living beings. When we can find a suitable substitute for human testing like bio printed organs, then we can progress a lot quicker. That technology will be extremely useful then and probably become the norm for things like facial reconstruction or even appearance editing.

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
God damn it man I was doing no fap
Back on it right now. It's just pixels man. Just you jerking off in front of a screen. No need to belittle ourselves like that. We can have real human interaction and none of these b****s deserve that power over you. You're a man, you have something to offer to the world and it has experiences to offer you back. You deserve better than pixels of a hoe who gets $$$ to get picked. People who watch p**rn (yes I've been there too) reinforce this culture and give these women power. It's the most "beta" thing you can do. Get out there and get rejected with your head up and your shoulders straight. We only learn through mistakes and failure. At least you won't feel sorry for yourself. And take that sexual energy and put it in exercising so you don't go insane by week 5.

Next time remember: it's just pixels

Edit: I know it's ironic to say this and share the above post but I was more interested in the technology and how much it will affect day to day life. They have even developed a simpler interface for non-technical people to develop new vids so this is just taking off. p**rn is the great experimentation field. Soon we'll see this in meme culture, politics (there were already discussions of using this to counter an anti-gay minister in Russia), then entertainment...

Last edited: