Debating on whether to take finpecia, pictures included

Freestyle

Established Member
Reaction score
Sure...if you want half the results.

Why not start on the full 1mg and see if you even experience any sides first?

There's a reaosn it's 1mg...that's what they determined as the most effective dose in studies.

G

bobisback11 said:
i was wondering if i would have good results with taking a finpecia splitting it in half so as to take .5mg perday. i'm just really worried about messing with hormones...do you guys think i'm a diffuser?

current pics
http://www.hairlosshelp.com/websites/bobisback11/

Sorry man But I do not see hairloss on your scalp at all .. for the temples you are the best judge...

bobisback11

Reaction score
i just hated the fact i got on minoxidil for a while, i think it damaged some hair and it never went back to as thick in the temples.

i lose about on avg. 5-15 hairs a shower

bobisback11

Reaction score
crap i just lost like 20-25 hairs in the shower, i'm getting like freaked out. anyone else out there count every hair you lose while taking a shower

tenshi

Established Member
Reaction score
I count the hair I lose in the shower. I massage the shampoo + conditioner with one hand and count the hairs on that hand. I usually count on average 10 - 20 hairs on my hand.

jdthinning

Reaction score
Hey Bob, at of all the pictures of looked at on this site your hairloss resembles mine the most. I still have hair, and most people would say I am not losing my hair, but in reality I am and it will most likely only get worse. I've been on propecia for 6 months, just started my seventh. I have def. noticed a decrease in hair loss, nothing dramatic, but enough for me to realize. So far, no sides, so hopefully i'm in the clear. I plan on posting some pictures but have not gotten a camara yet. Let me know what you decide to do and if you have any other further questions feel free to ask.

bobisback11

Reaction score
yeah i have not pulled the trigger yet, it would be interesting if you could post some pics.... i kind of hate washing my hair as well