Dating younger women??

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just as well Monty as dave might have tried to f*ck it!!

No offense dave, just couldnt resist the opportunity for a zinger!

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
I went out with a 22yo the other day and now we are sort of seeing each other, I've been playing her along for a very long time and I finally had the opportunity to take it further.

TBH, it's been only 2 days and I already want out. I'm having all the conversations I had more than 10 years ago and I'm bored. The only good thing is, this time around I know how to handle every single conversation.

She's going away this weekend, and I think I'm gonna use the distance as an excuse to break up.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
personally i wouldnt date a girl more than 5 years younger for the simple fact that they are too immture for me. im 30 now and i cant be arsed with young birds unless if it was a quick shag :whistle:

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
virtuality said:
I went out with a 22yo the other day and now we are sort of seeing each other, I've been playing her along for a very long time and I finally had the opportunity to take it further.

TBH, it's been only 2 days and I already want out. I'm having all the conversations I had more than 10 years ago and I'm bored. The only good thing is, this time around I know how to handle every single conversation.

She's going away this weekend, and I think I'm gonna use the distance as an excuse to break up.

have u done her up the rear end yet? at least do that before u break up!

Wuffer

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bald Dave said:
personally i wouldnt date a girl more than 5 years younger for the simple fact that they are too immture for me. im 30 now and i cant be arsed with young birds unless if it was a quick shag :whistle:

100% agree. I am also 30 and I couldn't really date anyone under 25, unless they were extremely mature for their age. It sounds fun being able to date a younger girl, but no matter how hot she is, her personality and maturity is all that matters after a couple months. Younger chicks are much more likely to be bat-sh*t crazy as well. 4 or so years back (I was 26) I dated a 19 year-old. She wanted babies and marriage, I said no way in hell, not for a long time... One night we were going to have sex, I put on a condom and noticed there was a small hole in the tip. I checked all my condoms and she had poked a small hole in the center of the packages with a bobby pin. Yeah, we broke up pretty quick. Every time I reach for a condom now I check it over with a magnifying glass!

Thank god I noticed it, because I may very well be father to a child of a completely insane, unbalanced woman... Careful out there boys, there are a LOT of women out there that are just looking for any chance to f*ck you over.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bald Dave said:
virtuality said:

Dave... sup with the a*** obsession?! :dunno: leave those assholes intact please...

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
Bald Dave said:
virtuality said:

Nah, we haven't even had "normal" sex yet...

We went to a bar, got drunk, kissed, etc... Then, I dropped her at the place she was staying at. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and I was hoping to get laid after the second date, it was close but no cigar. :sobbing:

TBH, I have the feeling she knows what's going on and she isn't gonna give in so easily. This has never happened to me, for me a date with alcohol always ends in sex.

She left yesterday and she isn't coming back for a month... I think I'm gonna walk away from her. She wants to take me into the "let's become bf and gf before we have sex" territory, and I don't like her enough to become her bf :whistle: She's got the looks but she doesn't have the brains.