Dating is hard, don’t take it personally...

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
that i understand!
i mean i hate it, too... but i try to forget about it as good as i can...
Well, its really hard to ignore it and make it to not affect me when 95% of the women I hitted on rejected me. This is my statistic after going bald.
And believe me, not once have I been a negative idiot with them, hell, I even do shitload of confident bald jokes.
Hell, also, looking in the mirror seeing something completely uglier than 7 years ago doesnt help at all.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, its really hard to ignore it and make it to not affect me when 95% of the women I hitted on rejected me. This is my statistic after going bald.
And believe me, not once have I been a negative idiot with them, hell, I even do shitload of confident bald jokes.
Hell, also, looking in the mirror seeing something completely uglier than 7 years ago doesnt help at all.

self deprecating humour is a big no no

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
How far are guys on here willing to go for that extra confidence to get more dates? Hair transplant, nose job, blepharoplasty,botox,gym routine, better wardrobe? No point moaning about something, life’s too short.

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, I just wanna maintain my appearance you know. Don't need anything extra.

Shiseido/Replicel has something promising with their skin regeneration + hair. As someone who looks 10years older than he is, it's problematic.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
How far are guys on here willing to go for that extra confidence to get more dates? Hair transplant, nose job, blepharoplasty,botox,gym routine, better wardrobe? No point moaning about something, life’s too short.
Trepanning, that's as bloody far as I will go!