Darolutamide (odm-201), A Better Topical Than Enzalutamide?

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I dont have scalp inflammation but i am currently losing my hair faster than ever before. Hope this is shedding but i doubt it.

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve voiced my concerns about the effectiveness mdv and and Daro and got flamed... has anyone had any success here? I know we have a few people trialling it? When i say success I mean having before and after evidence Not just hear say??

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I’ve voiced my concerns about the effectiveness mdv and and Daro and got flamed... has anyone had any success here? I know we have a few people trialling it? When i say success I mean having before and after evidence Not just hear say??
Why did you show concern?
In theory it should be good.. why did you show concern?

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Update from me: i am shedding like crazy. Can take 5-10 hairs at same spots without using any strenght.. panicking here...

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why did you show concern?
In theory it should be good.. why did you show concern?

A lot of things are great in theory, especially so if you combine it with over exaggerated claims or false stories. Just look at the initial hype over MDV, some user claimed great success only using the topical 3 times a week and jumping up norwoods in a space of 6 months. the user was no longer active came made a bold claim and vanished. We then saw great research and theory's here on the site some members tried it daily and got no results. Then came daro a much stronger version one member said he had great success but refused to show pictures to back up their claim... other users on of daro havent seen success, and if they have i stand corrected and apologize. That my friend is why i show concern

furrydome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just look at the initial hype over MDV, some user claimed great success only using the topical 3 times a week and jumping up norwoods in a space of 6 months. the user was no longer active came made a bold claim and vanished.

That's explainable: MDV has a really long half-life and 3 times per week might be enough. They probably didn't have much permanent damage (fibrosis?) and the strong anti-androgen effect was enough for their regrowth. Hair problem solved, why bother with a bunch of sad dudes on forums? IIRC it wasn't even this forum, either.

We then saw great research and theory's here on the site some members tried it daily and got no results. Then came daro a much stronger version one member said he had great success but refused to show pictures to back up their claim... other users on of daro havent seen success, and if they have i stand corrected and apologize

Agreed that we can't verify anything without pics, but IdealForehead has proven to be a thorough, intelligent researcher and pretty active on the forums. Likely not a troll, and if his results are legit, could also be a case where there wasn't much permanent damage.

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's explainable: MDV has a really long half-life and 3 times per week might be enough. They probably didn't have much permanent damage (fibrosis?) and the strong anti-androgen effect was enough for their regrowth. Hair problem solved, why bother with a bunch of sad dudes on forums? IIRC it wasn't even this forum, either.

Thats just an assumption of hope, reality is we have lots of people trialing this with various stages of damage to their hair if what you say is true then at least someone would of had some success to date

Agreed that we can't verify anything without pics, but IdealForehead has proven to be a thorough, intelligent researcher and pretty active on the forums. Likely not a troll, and if his results are legit, could also be a case where there wasn't much permanent damage.

I didn't mention names, but i acknowledge that he did put a lot of effort and research into this topic and educate a lot of people which was great...however he seems to have vanished was he generating hype to help the sale of daro? who knows but im just being a realist here and going with facts no one has had measurable effects both substances are extremely expensive and dangerous im just trying tomopen some eyes as i know we are all desperate for a cure however...we cant get blinded by the lights in search of hope

furrydome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's my status update:

I'm maybe 4 weeks into into daro, but it's still too early to draw conclusions. I do suspect that daro is working at least as well as RU though. I stopped RU about 2 weeks ago and can confirm that I'm still getting growth in areas that were slick bald before starting RU. To tell, I've been shaving the vellus/fuzz in those previously slick bald areas and just like on RU, can feel rough stubble after a few days, and it's rougher closer to the hairline. That "RU hair" appears to still be growing.

Was hoping for an "OMG HAIR EVERYWHERE" moment, but instead it seems like business as usual. Regrowth has been continuing since starting needling a year and a half ago, and sped up when starting RU last summer, it's just a very slow process. Probably lots of long-term damage to deal with.

furrydome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
he seems to have vanished was he generating hype to help the sale of daro? who knows but im just being a realist here and going with facts no one has had measurable effects both substances are extremely expensive and dangerous im just trying tomopen some eyes as i know we are all desperate for a cure however...we cant get blinded by the lights in search of hope

He last posted Dec 24. It's that time of the year... probably visiting family or traveling. The forums slowed down in general over the past few weeks.

I totally agree that we should stop and check our heads (BRAIN not scalp) when feeling desparate. Even the safety of RU isn't really known. After switching to 2x/day I got such dry skin that the backs of my hands were turning hard, cracking, and becoming red in some spots. Never happened before, and improved after switching to daro. Who knows WTF else is happening internally? What else are we f*****g up by blocking androgen receptors? Also the dryness has improved but not completely gone away on daro. So far daro seems like possibly a better RU, but as soon as I can get RCH-01, this experimental sh*t is over. Don't really want to be fighting weird cancers in 10 or 20 years.

Last edited:

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He last posted Dec 24. It's that time of the year... probably visiting family or traveling. The forums slowed down in general over the past few weeks.

I totally agree that we should stop and check our heads when feeling desparate. Even the safety of RU isn't really known. After switching to 2x/day I got such dry skin that the backs of my hands were turning hard, cracking, and becoming red in some spots. Never happened before, and improved after switching to daro. Who knows WTF else is happening internally? What else are we f*****g up by blocking androgen receptors? Also the dryness has improved but not completely gone away on daro. So far daro seems like possibly a better RU, but as soon as I can get RCH-01, this experimental sh*t is over. Don't really want to be fighting weird cancers in 10 or 20 years.
How much daro are you applying each day?

And what is your needling regimen?

furrydome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How much daro are you applying each day?

And what is your needling regimen?

1ml 0.1%, so 1mg each day in K&B solution.

Needling 1.5mm every 2 weeks or so, trying to get it down to every week. If the fibrosis theory is correct, needling deeper and more often should work best, as long as you can keep the inflammation low. As an experiment I might try to get more aggressive like 2mm every week, and then ice the scalp (dip in bowl of ice water) to recover.

CopeLikeThePope

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
f***; so only OP got results? It's over.

I don't see why he is so paranoid about showing his hairline thinking someone will recognize it.give us some f*****g hope.

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f***; so only OP got results? It's over.

I don't see why he is so paranoid about showing his hairline thinking someone will recognize it.give us some f*****g hope.

My point exactly...there is a rule of thumb on this site if your gonna preach something you better be able to prove it and back it up....overloading people with great information on the topic does not prove anything it just takes the focus off not providing the proof. So many people are such gullible sheep on here

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Was hoping for an "OMG HAIR EVERYWHERE" moment

There is no OMG HAIR moment with any anti-androgen, never was, never will be. Unless you mean OMG HAIR... IT'S ALL STILL FALLING OUT.

Darolutamide seems to be incredibly dodgy so far considering it's supposed to be the world's 'strongest' AA. f*** that. AA's are a dead end anyway. Let's keep searching.

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is no OMG HAIR moment with any anti-androgen, never was, never will be. Unless you mean OMG HAIR... IT'S ALL STILL FALLING OUT.

Darolutamide seems to be incredibly dodgy so far considering it's supposed to be the world's 'strongest' AA. f*** that. AA's are a dead end anyway. Let's keep searching.
stop whining.

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My point exactly...there is a rule of thumb on this site if your gonna preach something you better be able to prove it and back it up....overloading people with great information on the topic does not prove anything it just takes the focus off not providing the proof. So many people are such gullible sheep on here
You have to believe!