Dandruff = hair growth??!

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ok so i m on the big 3 for nearly 3 months now... i have not had dandruff in 3 years and all of a sudden i start getting dandruff... on top of that i have been getting lots of comments about my hair looking a lot thicker... i also have noticed that my hair are thicker and i can see lots of new hair... this will be backed up by photos which i will post at the end of month 3...

anyway, getting back to the subject of dandruff - is it possible that all the new hair that are growing could some how be breaking the skin and causing dandruff?

if this is true, then this could be used as an indicator to help people to determine if the big 3 are working for them?

i have been thinking about this for a while so thought i d post and see if anyone else had similat experience?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Are they flakes coming from minoxidil???

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no the dandruff is defo not from minoxidil... they are darker and harder than normal dandruff... i am also using nizarol which had really halped imporve my scalp condition but then dandruff all of a sudden and new hair everywhere....

i have had the most growth at the front of my head and that where the most dandruff is....

amsch

Reaction score
mj9 said:
no the dandruff is defo not from minoxidil... they are darker and harder than normal dandruff... i am also using nizarol which had really halped imporve my scalp condition but then dandruff all of a sudden and new hair everywhere....

i have had the most growth at the front of my head and that where the most dandruff is....

Sounds like minoxidil dandruff to me. :)
As long as your hair grows fine, everything's ok :)

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
amsch said:
mj9 said:

Sounds like minoxidil dandruff to me. :)
As long as your hair grows fine, everything's ok :)

yea i think you might be right :blush: